Yarns by Rowan
- Aran - 10ply | Medium (4) (3) Apply Aran - 10ply | Medium (4) filter
- Bulky - 12ply | Bulky (5) (2) Apply Bulky - 12ply | Bulky (5) filter
- DK - 8ply | Light (3) (2) Apply DK - 8ply | Light (3) filter
- Super Bulky (6) (1) Apply Super Bulky (6) filter
- Worsted - 10ply | Medium (4) (1) Apply Worsted - 10ply | Medium (4) filter
- 4.00 mm / 8 / 6 Apply 4.00 mm / 8 / 6 filter
- 6.00 mm / 4 / 10 Apply 6.00 mm / 4 / 10 filter
- 3.25 mm / 10 / 3 Apply 3.25 mm / 10 / 3 filter
- 4.50 mm / 7 / 7 Apply 4.50 mm / 7 / 7 filter
- 5.00 mm / 6 / 8 Apply 5.00 mm / 6 / 8 filter
- 3.75 mm / 9 / 5 Apply 3.75 mm / 9 / 5 filter
- 5.50 mm / 5 / 9 Apply 5.50 mm / 5 / 9 filter
- 7.00 mm / 2 / - Apply 7.00 mm / 2 / - filter
- 10.0 mm / 0 / 15 Apply 10.0 mm / 0 / 15 filter
Sultano is a soft, shiny yarn composed of silk, kid mohair and cashmere. It is available in 4 shades.
Made from 100% vegan fibre, this luxury Pom Pom is a wonderfully tactile alternative to fur and gives the perfect finishing touch to all your hand knitted accessories.
Spun from a premium blend of extrafine Merino, superfine Merino and baby alpaca, it makes an easy choice for garments and accessories and comes into its own when worked in cable designs.
Spun and dyed in Huddersfield, the home of Rowan, Valley Tweed is a traditional pure wool tweed yarn, with its roots firmly in Yorkshire.
The marled, tweedy finish makes it perfect for classic cables, or for adding an extra dimension to colourwork.
Rowan Finest is a blend of extra fine merino wool, Royal Alpaca and Cashmere and it's available in 4 shades of grey
A lofty yarn that blends extrafine Merino wool, baby camel and nylon for added strength, Camello is available in a limited edition palette of 10 rich shades and classic neutrals.
Spun in a light DK weight, with a beautiful tweed effect and an amazing 40 colours to choose from, it's a Fair Isle knitter's dream.
This yarn showcases a modern tweed effect, whilst being incredibly soft and breathable.
A perfect choice for warming winter knits, Brushed Fleece has a gentle halo and soft marl colour effect that combines beautifully with its palette of soft neutrals and richer shades.
Spun in a beautifully soft roving style, Cocoon is a chunky yarn with a delicate touch.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area