Yarns by Rowan
- DK - 8ply | Light (3) (4) Apply DK - 8ply | Light (3) filter
- Aran - 10ply | Medium (4) (2) Apply Aran - 10ply | Medium (4) filter
- Bulky - 12ply | Bulky (5) (2) Apply Bulky - 12ply | Bulky (5) filter
- Super Bulky (6) (1) Apply Super Bulky (6) filter
- Worsted - 10ply | Medium (4) (1) Apply Worsted - 10ply | Medium (4) filter
- 4.00 mm / 8 / 6 Apply 4.00 mm / 8 / 6 filter
- 6.00 mm / 4 / 10 Apply 6.00 mm / 4 / 10 filter
- 3.75 mm / 9 / 5 Apply 3.75 mm / 9 / 5 filter
- 4.50 mm / 7 / 7 Apply 4.50 mm / 7 / 7 filter
- 5.00 mm / 6 / 8 Apply 5.00 mm / 6 / 8 filter
- 3.25 mm / 10 / 3 Apply 3.25 mm / 10 / 3 filter
- 5.50 mm / 5 / 9 Apply 5.50 mm / 5 / 9 filter
- 7.00 mm / 2 / - Apply 7.00 mm / 2 / - filter
- 10.0 mm / 0 / 15 Apply 10.0 mm / 0 / 15 filter
Feel cocooned in luxury with our limited edition Sultano Fine yarn. Spun with a sumptuous blend of silk, super kid mohair and cashmere, Sultano Fine has a lustrous sheen with an almost velvety feel.
Dee Hardwicke has collaborated with Rowan to create 4 brand new shades in her favourite yarn, Felted Tweed.
We have reintroduced our popular Rowan Selects Sultano yarn in 4 new shades for the Autumn/Winter season. These range from cool, icy tones to deep, warm shades.
Taking inspiration from our ever-popular Kidsilk Haze, Cashmere Haze is an exquisite blend of 40% baby alpaca, 30% cashmere and 30% silk creates a fluffy, lightweight yarn which is available in a timeless range of neutrals.
The unique blend of fibres also cuts out the static seen in synthetic boucles, making it less likely to cling to your body, while staying lightweight and warm.
Sultano is a soft, shiny yarn composed of silk, kid mohair and cashmere. It is available in 4 shades.
Made from 100% vegan fibre, this luxury Pom Pom is a wonderfully tactile alternative to fur and gives the perfect finishing touch to all your hand knitted accessories.
Spun and dyed in Huddersfield, the home of Rowan, Valley Tweed is a traditional pure wool tweed yarn, with its roots firmly in Yorkshire.
Spun from a premium blend of extrafine Merino, superfine Merino and baby alpaca, it makes an easy choice for garments and accessories and comes into its own when worked in cable designs.
The marled, tweedy finish makes it perfect for classic cables, or for adding an extra dimension to colourwork.
Spun in a light DK weight, with a beautiful tweed effect and an amazing 40 colours to choose from, it's a Fair Isle knitter's dream.
A perfect choice for warming winter knits, Brushed Fleece has a gentle halo and soft marl colour effect that combines beautifully with its palette of soft neutrals and richer shades.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area