Yarns by Rowan
- 4.00 mm / 8 / 6
- 3.75 mm / 9 / 5 Apply 3.75 mm / 9 / 5 filter
- 4.50 mm / 7 / 7 Apply 4.50 mm / 7 / 7 filter
- 3.25 mm / 10 / 3 Apply 3.25 mm / 10 / 3 filter
- 3.50 mm / - / 4 Apply 3.50 mm / - / 4 filter
- 2.00 mm / 14 / 0 Apply 2.00 mm / 14 / 0 filter
- 2.25 mm / 13 / 1 Apply 2.25 mm / 13 / 1 filter
- 2.75 mm / 12 / 2 Apply 2.75 mm / 12 / 2 filter
- 3.00 mm / 11 / - Apply 3.00 mm / 11 / - filter
- 5.00 mm / 6 / 8 Apply 5.00 mm / 6 / 8 filter
Dee Hardwicke has collaborated with Rowan to create 4 brand new shades in her favourite yarn, Felted Tweed.
Our unique blend of Falkland fine merino, baby alpaca and silk will create insulating and cosy knits with a subtle sheen.
Taking inspiration from our ever-popular Kidsilk Haze, Cashmere Haze is an exquisite blend of 40% baby alpaca, 30% cashmere and 30% silk creates a fluffy, lightweight yarn which is available in a timeless range of neutrals.
The complimentary shades work beautifully together in colourwork, but shine equally when used on their own for lace, cables and texture.
A rich blend of 85% cotton and 15% Cashmere available in sixteen soft tonal shades.
Spun from a premium blend of extrafine Merino, superfine Merino and baby alpaca, it makes an easy choice for garments and accessories and comes into its own when worked in cable designs.
The marled, tweedy finish makes it perfect for classic cables, or for adding an extra dimension to colourwork.
We have introduced some bright and exclusive new Handknit Cotton colours by Kaffe Fassett.
Spun in a light DK weight, with a beautiful tweed effect and an amazing 40 colours to choose from, it's a Fair Isle knitter's dream.
Kidsilk Haze can be used with a variety of needle sizes to create different effects and styles, and is a firm favourite with lace fans.
Softyak DK transcends the seasons thanks to its blend of cotton, yak and nylon.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area