Yarns by Rowan
- 4.00 mm / 8 / 6
- 3.75 mm / 9 / 5 Apply 3.75 mm / 9 / 5 filter
- 4.50 mm / 7 / 7 Apply 4.50 mm / 7 / 7 filter
- 3.25 mm / 10 / 3 Apply 3.25 mm / 10 / 3 filter
- 3.50 mm / - / 4 Apply 3.50 mm / - / 4 filter
- 2.00 mm / 14 / 0 Apply 2.00 mm / 14 / 0 filter
- 2.25 mm / 13 / 1 Apply 2.25 mm / 13 / 1 filter
- 2.75 mm / 12 / 2 Apply 2.75 mm / 12 / 2 filter
- 3.00 mm / 11 / - Apply 3.00 mm / 11 / - filter
- 5.00 mm / 6 / 8 Apply 5.00 mm / 6 / 8 filter
The complimentary shades work beautifully together in colourwork, but shine equally when used on their own for lace, cables and texture.
A rich blend of 85% cotton and 15% Cashmere available in sixteen soft tonal shades.
Spun from a premium blend of extrafine Merino, superfine Merino and baby alpaca, it makes an easy choice for garments and accessories and comes into its own when worked in cable designs.
The marled, tweedy finish makes it perfect for classic cables, or for adding an extra dimension to colourwork.
Kidsilk Haze can be used with a variety of needle sizes to create different effects and styles, and is a firm favourite with lace fans.
We have introduced some bright and exclusive new Handknit Cotton colours by Kaffe Fassett.
Spun in a light DK weight, with a beautiful tweed effect and an amazing 40 colours to choose from, it's a Fair Isle knitter's dream.
Softyak DK transcends the seasons thanks to its blend of cotton, yak and nylon.
An easy care 100% cotton yarn with a soft feel, Handknit Cotton is a classic all rounder.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area