Yarns by Rowan
- 6.00 mm / 4 / 10 Apply 6.00 mm / 4 / 10 filter
- 4.50 mm / 7 / 7 Apply 4.50 mm / 7 / 7 filter
- 2.75 mm / 12 / 2 Apply 2.75 mm / 12 / 2 filter
- 3.25 mm / 10 / 3 Apply 3.25 mm / 10 / 3 filter
- 4.00 mm / 8 / 6 Apply 4.00 mm / 8 / 6 filter
- 3.00 mm / 11 / - Apply 3.00 mm / 11 / - filter
- 5.00 mm / 6 / 8 Apply 5.00 mm / 6 / 8 filter
- 5.50 mm / 5 / 9 Apply 5.50 mm / 5 / 9 filter
- 7.00 mm / 2 / - Apply 7.00 mm / 2 / - filter
The unique blend of fibres also cuts out the static seen in synthetic boucles, making it less likely to cling to your body, while staying lightweight and warm.
Rowan Selects Mako Cotton is a soft blend of 63% cotton and 37% lyocell, available in seven shades.
Sultano is a soft, shiny yarn composed of silk, kid mohair and cashmere. It is available in 4 shades.
A lofty yarn that blends extrafine Merino wool, baby camel and nylon for added strength, Camello is available in a limited edition palette of 10 rich shades and classic neutrals.
Rowan Finest is a blend of extra fine merino wool, Royal Alpaca and Cashmere and it's available in 4 shades of grey
This limited edition yarn is made from recycled denim and gently spun to a lace weight, making it perfect for summer wraps and ultra light tops.
With a cool handle and a lovely stitch texture, this yarn is perfect for lace work.
A simply beautiful, cotton tape yarn, perfect for simple stitch textures and stripes.
Voluminous, light and airy, this yarn boasts the patented soffili production process.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area