Yarns by Rowan
- 6.00 mm / 4 / 10 Apply 6.00 mm / 4 / 10 filter
- 4.50 mm / 7 / 7 Apply 4.50 mm / 7 / 7 filter
- 2.75 mm / 12 / 2 Apply 2.75 mm / 12 / 2 filter
- 3.25 mm / 10 / 3 Apply 3.25 mm / 10 / 3 filter
- 4.00 mm / 8 / 6 Apply 4.00 mm / 8 / 6 filter
- 5.00 mm / 6 / 8 Apply 5.00 mm / 6 / 8 filter
- 5.50 mm / 5 / 9 Apply 5.50 mm / 5 / 9 filter
- 7.00 mm / 2 / - Apply 7.00 mm / 2 / - filter
The unique blend of fibres also cuts out the static seen in synthetic boucles, making it less likely to cling to your body, while staying lightweight and warm.
Rowan Selects Mako Cotton is a soft blend of 63% cotton and 37% lyocell, available in seven shades.
Sultano is a soft, shiny yarn composed of silk, kid mohair and cashmere. It is available in 4 shades.
With a cool handle and a lovely stitch texture, this yarn is perfect for lace work.
A simply beautiful, cotton tape yarn, perfect for simple stitch textures and stripes.
Voluminous, light and airy, this yarn boasts the patented soffili production process.
Featuring a subtle melange effect, this super soft yarn is perfect for essential shapes.
With heritage inspired shades, this yarn is super soft and beautifully chunky.
This yarn is beautifully soft and is perfect to treat either yourself or your children to.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area