Patterns from rowan
- Kim Hargreaves (7) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Lisa Richardson (4) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Quail Studio (4) Apply Quail Studio filter
- Sarah Hatton (4) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Rowan (2) Apply Rowan filter
- Anna Nikipirowicz (1) Apply Anna Nikipirowicz filter
- Cathy Carron (1) Apply Cathy Carron filter
- Kaffe Fassett (1) Apply Kaffe Fassett filter
- Marie Wallin (1) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Martin Storey (1) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Vicki Walker (1) Apply Vicki Walker filter
patterns by yarn
- Big Wool (6) Apply Big Wool filter
- Handknit Cotton (4) Apply Handknit Cotton filter
- Kid Classic (4) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Baby Merino Silk DK (3) Apply Baby Merino Silk DK filter
- Rowan Selects Cosy Merino (2) Apply Rowan Selects Cosy Merino filter
- Rowan Selects Mako Cotton (2) Apply Rowan Selects Mako Cotton filter
- Brushed Fleece (1) Apply Brushed Fleece filter
- Cocoon (1) Apply Cocoon filter
- Pure Wool Superwash Worsted (1) Apply Pure Wool Superwash Worsted filter
Knit this chunky scarf, a design by Lisa Richardson using our super soft, lightweight yarn Brushed Fleece
This stripped snood is knitted in 2 shades of Cosy Merino and was designed by Quail Studio
This stylish hat with contrast colour rib by Quail Studio is knitted in Cosy Merino yarn.
Knit this trendy ribbed off-shoulder jumper in Mako Cotton.
Knit this simple wrap by Quail Studio in Rowan's Mako Cotton Yarn.
Knit this striped hat, designed by Lisa Richardson, using our soft Camello yarn.
This colourful stole lives up to its name with a dynamic striping pattern and fun pompons.
These cosy cowls come in simple garter stitch and cabled options and use Big Wool.
Worked in Brushed Fleece, this relaxed cardigan makes for a perfect quick-knit project.
Knitted in simple stocking stitch and using Cocoon, this hat has a rolled back brim.
Using Big Wool, a cosy, chunky yarn, this beanie was designed by Kim Hargreaves.
Martin Storey designed this garter stitch cardigan using our soft Handknit Cotton yarn.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area