Patterns from rowan
- Sarah Hatton (9) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Linda Whaley (3) Apply Linda Whaley filter
- Martin Storey (3) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Grace Jones (2) Apply Grace Jones filter
- Janice Anderson (2) Apply Janice Anderson filter
- Kim Hargreaves (2) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Sally McCollin (2) Apply Sally McCollin filter
- Quail Studio (1) Apply Quail Studio filter
patterns by yarn
- Baby Merino Silk DK (4) Apply Baby Merino Silk DK filter
- Baby Cashsoft Merino (3) Apply Baby Cashsoft Merino filter
- Cocoon (2) Apply Cocoon filter
- Felted Tweed (2) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Original Denim (2) Apply Original Denim filter
- Softyak DK (2) Apply Softyak DK filter
- Cotton Glacé (1) Apply Cotton Glacé filter
- Felted Tweed Aran (1) Apply Felted Tweed Aran filter
- Kid Classic (1) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Kidsilk Haze (1) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
- Pure Wool Superwash Worsted (1) Apply Pure Wool Superwash Worsted filter
Knit this childrens accessory hat, a design by Grace Jones using our beautiful yarn Baby Cashsoft Merino
Knit these cute childrens toys, designed by Grace Jones using our beautiful yarn Baby Cashsoft Merino
This raglan jumper was designed by Martin Storey and is knitted in Softyak DK.
This jumper by Martin Storey knitted in Softyak DK is perfect for dinosaur enthusiasts.
Knit this beautiful striped blanket in Baby Merino Silk DK
With stylish cabling and pocket details, this girls sweater uses our cosy Kid Classic yarn.
Knit this timeless cabled blanket, a design by Linda Whaley using our wonderful yarn that is soft to the touch and gentle on the skin,
Knit this unisex sweater, a design by Linda Whaley using our wonderful yarn that is soft to the touch and gentle on the skin
Knit this classic blanket, a design by Linda Whaley using our wonderful yarn that is soft to the touch and gentle on the skin.
Celebrate Shaun the Sheep with this scarf and mitt set using Pure Wool Superwash DK.
This Farmer's Llamas hat using Pure Wool Superwash Worsted is a fun winter accessory.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area