Patterns from rowan
- Martin Storey (9) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Lisa Richardson (5) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Dayana Krawchuk (2) Apply Dayana Krawchuk filter
- Gemma Atkinson (2) Apply Gemma Atkinson filter
- Sally McCollin (2) Apply Sally McCollin filter
- Andrea McHugh (1) Apply Andrea McHugh filter
- Anna Nikipirowicz (1) Apply Anna Nikipirowicz filter
- Anne Featonby (1) Apply Anne Featonby filter
- Claire Durbin (1) Apply Claire Durbin filter
- Esther Hartley (1) Apply Esther Hartley filter
- Janice Anderson (1) Apply Janice Anderson filter
- Jem Weston (1) Apply Jem Weston filter
- Jen Geigley (1) Apply Jen Geigley filter
- Kaffe Fassett (1) Apply Kaffe Fassett filter
- Kim Hargreaves (1) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Konrad Siebenhüter (1) Apply Konrad Siebenhüter filter
- Kristen Rettig (1) Apply Kristen Rettig filter
- Maria Niedermayer (1) Apply Maria Niedermayer filter
- Rowan (1) Apply Rowan filter
- Sarah Woodhouse (1) Apply Sarah Woodhouse filter
- Ute Rehner (1) Apply Ute Rehner filter
- Vicky Sedgwick (1) Apply Vicky Sedgwick filter
patterns by yarn
- Pure Wool Superwash Worsted (23) Apply Pure Wool Superwash Worsted filter
- Baby Merino Silk DK (4) Apply Baby Merino Silk DK filter
- Kid Classic (2) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Cotton Glacé (1) Apply Cotton Glacé filter
- Felted Tweed (1) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Pure Wool Superwash DK (1) Apply Pure Wool Superwash DK filter
- Summerlite 4ply (1) Apply Summerlite 4ply filter
This fun, festive homeware project uses Kid Classic and is perfect for the holiday season.
The first release of Martin Storey's Knit Along.
Celebrate Shaun the Sheep with this scarf and mitt set using Pure Wool Superwash DK.
This exclusive Shaun the Sheep 25 square picnic blanket is worked in Pure Wool DK
This Farmer's Llamas hat using Pure Wool Superwash Worsted is a fun winter accessory.
Knitted in Pure Wool Worsted, this homeware project has a contrasting square pattern.
Knitted in Pure Wool Worsted, this homeware project has a stylish cable central panel.
This bright and fun project would brighten any home and is worked in Baby Merino Silk DK.
Rowan's first Mystery Knit Along, designed by Martin Storey
This homeware project features an eye-catching floral pattern and uses Pure Wool Worsted.
Knit this Polka Dot Art designed by Kaffe Fasset using Cotton Glace
Impossibly cute, this toy duo is worked in Cotton Glacé, a 100% cotton yarn.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area