Patterns from rowan
- Martin Storey (7) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Lisa Richardson (5) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Dayana Krawchuk (2) Apply Dayana Krawchuk filter
- Gemma Atkinson (2) Apply Gemma Atkinson filter
- Sally McCollin (2) Apply Sally McCollin filter
- Andrea McHugh (1) Apply Andrea McHugh filter
- Anna Nikipirowicz (1) Apply Anna Nikipirowicz filter
- Anne Featonby (1) Apply Anne Featonby filter
- Claire Durbin (1) Apply Claire Durbin filter
- Esther Hartley (1) Apply Esther Hartley filter
- Janice Anderson (1) Apply Janice Anderson filter
- Jem Weston (1) Apply Jem Weston filter
- Jen Geigley (1) Apply Jen Geigley filter
- Kaffe Fassett (1) Apply Kaffe Fassett filter
- Kim Hargreaves (1) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Konrad Siebenhüter (1) Apply Konrad Siebenhüter filter
- Kristen Rettig (1) Apply Kristen Rettig filter
- Maria Niedermayer (1) Apply Maria Niedermayer filter
- Rowan (1) Apply Rowan filter
- Sarah Woodhouse (1) Apply Sarah Woodhouse filter
- Ute Rehner (1) Apply Ute Rehner filter
- Vicky Sedgwick (1) Apply Vicky Sedgwick filter
This week we are knitting the Bead Twig Square
This week we are knitting the Bead Small Diamond Cable Square
By now you should be well underway knitting your BThis week, we are knitting the Bead Diamond Cable Square
This week, we are knitting the Bead Coin Cable Square
Knitted in Rowan’s award winning Pure Wool Worsted, here is what you need
The Lisa Richardson CAL 2017 uses 10 shades of Felted Tweed.
This adorable crochet mug hug in Pure Wool Worsted can be embellished how you choose.
This bolster-style cushion features a textured stitch and uses Pure Wool Worsted.
This fun, festive homeware project uses Kid Classic and is perfect for the holiday season.
This homeware project has a fabric pocket detail and is worked in Baby Merino Silk DK.
The first release of Martin Storey's Knit Along.
This collection has a variety of designs within the pattern and uses Pure Wool Worsted.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area