Patterns from rowan
- Occasions (17) Apply Occasions filter
- Fun Items (15) Apply Fun Items filter
- Babies (2) Apply Babies filter
- Children (2) Apply Children filter
- Accessories (1) Apply Accessories filter
- Kaffe Fassett (7) Apply Kaffe Fassett filter
- Lisa Richardson (6) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Sarah Hatton (6) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Martin Storey (5) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Janice Anderson (3) Apply Janice Anderson filter
- Gemma Atkinson (2) Apply Gemma Atkinson filter
- Marie Wallin (2) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Rowan (2) Apply Rowan filter
- Anna Nikipirowicz (1) Apply Anna Nikipirowicz filter
- Dayana Krawchuk (1) Apply Dayana Krawchuk filter
- Emma Bryans (1) Apply Emma Bryans filter
- Heejin Son (1) Apply Heejin Son filter
- Jem Weston (1) Apply Jem Weston filter
- Kim Hargreaves (1) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Lauren Tucker (1) Apply Lauren Tucker filter
- Michelle Browne (1) Apply Michelle Browne filter
- Sara Thornett (1) Apply Sara Thornett filter
- Vicki Walker (1) Apply Vicki Walker filter
- Vicky Sedgwick (1) Apply Vicky Sedgwick filter
patterns by yarn
- Pure Wool Superwash Worsted (12) Apply Pure Wool Superwash Worsted filter
- Baby Merino Silk DK (7) Apply Baby Merino Silk DK filter
- Handknit Cotton (6) Apply Handknit Cotton filter
- Kid Classic (4) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Cotton Glacé (2) Apply Cotton Glacé filter
- Felted Tweed (2) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Cocoon (1) Apply Cocoon filter
- Kidsilk Haze (1) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
Knitted in Rowan’s award winning Pure Wool Worsted, here is what you need
The Lisa Richardson CAL 2017 uses 10 shades of Felted Tweed.
Colourful wrap designed by Kaffe Fassett using 9 shades of Handknit Cotton.
All Releases to Kaffe Fassett's Knit Along 2017 in Pure Wool Superwash Worsted
This stunning and colourful intarsia throw would make a great centre piece to any room.
This pretty and romantic accessory is great for stash busting and uses Pure Wool Worsted.
This adorable crochet mug hug in Pure Wool Worsted can be embellished how you choose.
These adorable, super sweet bears are created using garter stitch in Pure Wool Worsted.
Using Cocoon, this homeware centre piece is made up of 150 small motifs in four shades.
This bright throw in Pure Wool Superwash Worsted boasts an iconic tumbling blocks pattern.
This fun, festive homeware project uses Kid Classic and is perfect for the holiday season.
The first release of Martin Storey's Knit Along.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area