Patterns from rowan
- Quail Studio (21) Apply Quail Studio filter
- Martin Storey (19) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Lisa Richardson (12) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Kaffe Fassett (9) Apply Kaffe Fassett filter
- Sarah Hatton (8) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Wool and the Gang (7) Apply Wool and the Gang filter
- Annika Andrea Wolke (3) Apply Annika Andrea Wolke filter
- Sharon Miller (1) Apply Sharon Miller filter
patterns by yarn
- Pure Wool Superwash Worsted (8) Apply Pure Wool Superwash Worsted filter
- Rowan Selects Mako Cotton (8) Apply Rowan Selects Mako Cotton filter
- Handknit Cotton (7) Apply Handknit Cotton filter
- Rowan Selects Stone Washed (7) Apply Rowan Selects Stone Washed filter
- Rowan Selects Cosy Merino (6) Apply Rowan Selects Cosy Merino filter
- Rowan Selects Silky Lace (6) Apply Rowan Selects Silky Lace filter
- Rowan Selects Sultano Fine (4) Apply Rowan Selects Sultano Fine filter
- Cotton Cashmere (2) Apply Cotton Cashmere filter
- Kidsilk Haze (2) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
- Rowan Selects Sultano (2) Apply Rowan Selects Sultano filter
This triangle lace shawl is knitted in Denim Lace and was designed by Sharon Miller.
This textured and striped scarf was designed by Martin Storey and knitted in Denim Lace.
This shawl by Martin Storey features two stitch patterns and is knitted in Denim Lace.
Knitted in Denim Lace and designed by Martin Storey this is a stylish raglan jumper.
This colourful fairisle scarf is knitted in Camello and was designed by Lisa Richardson.
Knit this cardigan, by Lisa Richardson, using Camello, 68% wool, 18% camel, 14% nylon.
Designed by Lisa Richardson, this embroidered cardigan is knitted in Camello.
This striped cardigan by Lisa Richardson uses Camello, 68% wool, 18% camel, 14% nylon.
Designed by Sarah Hatton this cable sweater uses Camello, 68% wool, 18% camel, 14% nylon.
Knit this striped hat, designed by Lisa Richardson, using our soft Camello yarn.
This raglan sleeve sweater was designed by Lisa Richardson, using Camello.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area