Patterns from rowan
- Marie Wallin (14) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Sarah Hatton (11) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Lisa Richardson (5) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Martin Storey (4) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Erika Knight (3) Apply Erika Knight filter
- Grace Melville (2) Apply Grace Melville filter
- Amanda Crawford (1) Apply Amanda Crawford filter
- Amy Herzog (1) Apply Amy Herzog filter
- Anna Nikipirowicz (1) Apply Anna Nikipirowicz filter
- Cathy Carron (1) Apply Cathy Carron filter
- Gemma Atkinson (1) Apply Gemma Atkinson filter
- Georgia Farrell (1) Apply Georgia Farrell filter
- Stephanie White (1) Apply Stephanie White filter
- Vicky Sedgwick (1) Apply Vicky Sedgwick filter
Textured and cosy, this loop-style cardigan was designed by Lisa Richardson in Cocoon.
This simple fairisle cardigan by Martin Storey is worked in our super soft Cocoon yarn.
This stylish ribbed scarf and beanie hat were designed by Martin Storey in cosy Cocoon.
This cable sweater features an optional cable snood and is worked in our soft Cocoon yarn.
Ideal for layering, this stylish, cropped sweater is worked in our super soft Cocoon yarn.
Our luxurious Cocoon yarn is used to make this snood, to be knitted to your desired length.
Designed with dolman sleeves, this loose-fitting sweater by Marie Wallin uses Cocoon.
This warm and cosy wrap features beautiful cabling and is worked in super soft Cocoon.
Knit Crisp, a ladies sweater with stand up collar from Rowan Knitting and Crochet Magazine 58, designed by Gemma Atkinson using the beautiful yarn Cocoon.
Knit this beautiful snood from Georgia Farrell in conjunction with her new book Inspired Knits, exclusively available here.
Knit Nippy, a ladies chunky roll neck sweater from Rowan Knitting and Crochet Magazine 58, designed by Amy Herzog using the beautiful yarn Cocoon.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area