patterns by yarn
- Softyak DK (18) Apply Softyak DK filter
- Baby Cashsoft Merino (13) Apply Baby Cashsoft Merino filter
- Handknit Cotton (9) Apply Handknit Cotton filter
- Summerlite 4ply (7) Apply Summerlite 4ply filter
- Denim Revive (5) Apply Denim Revive filter
- Rowan Selects Silky Lace (5) Apply Rowan Selects Silky Lace filter
- Island Blend Fine (4) Apply Island Blend Fine filter
- Cotton Cashmere (3) Apply Cotton Cashmere filter
- Summerlite DK (3) Apply Summerlite DK filter
- Felted Tweed (2) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Baby Merino Silk DK (1) Apply Baby Merino Silk DK filter
- Kidsilk Haze (1) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
- Rowan Selects Stone Washed (1) Apply Rowan Selects Stone Washed filter
- Martin Storey (40) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Lisa Richardson (11) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Grace Jones (7) Apply Grace Jones filter
- Kaffe Fassett (7) Apply Kaffe Fassett filter
- Annika Andrea Wolke (3) Apply Annika Andrea Wolke filter
- Georgia Farrell (3) Apply Georgia Farrell filter
- Sarah Hatton (3) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Dee Hardwicke (1) Apply Dee Hardwicke filter
- Wool and the Gang (1) Apply Wool and the Gang filter
A classic fisherman's sweater for kids, with a stunning central cable panel and turtleneck collar.
A handsome cable knit, with plenty of interesting details and a rugged rollneck that'll keep the spring breezes at bay.
This striking sweater is worked using the Fair Isle technique, with an intriguing colourwork pattern that just begs for one more row!
Bold geometric patterning makes this cushion a statement piece for any home.
This cute jumper features a lovely apple motive and raglan sleeves.
This cute jumper features a lovely moustache motif and ragalan sleeves.
This cute jumper features a striped pattern, star motif and raglan sleeves.
Pile on the texture with this top-down yoke cardigan, featuring bobbles and garter stitch motifs
A stylish hooded cardigan, with a smattering of cables and a deep rib hem that conceals handy pockets that will be a hit with youngsters.
Channel some spooky vibes with a cardigan trimmed with skulls and spiders!
This version features traditional cable stitch patterns, while keeping the shape modern and easy to wear.
This shawl collar version has simple double moss stitch sleeves, leaving the intricate cable patterns on the body to take centre stage.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area