patterns by yarn
- Grace Jones (12) Apply Grace Jones filter
- Lisa Richardson (8) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Martin Storey (5) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Linda Whaley (3) Apply Linda Whaley filter
- Dee Hardwicke (1) Apply Dee Hardwicke filter
- Georgia Farrell (1) Apply Georgia Farrell filter
- Janice Anderson (1) Apply Janice Anderson filter
This long-length raglan cardigan has fun stripey patch pockets that make it a perfect match for the Zeal scarf.
This cute jumper features a lovely apple motive and raglan sleeves.
This cute jumper features a lovely moustache motif and ragalan sleeves.
This cute jumper features a striped pattern, star motif and raglan sleeves.
This easy to wear hooded sweater comes in standard or tunic length, with multi-colour stripes edging the cuffs and hood.
It uses six shades of Baby Cashsoft Merino, a lovely blend of wool, acrylic and cashmere.
Contrasting texture stitches lend interest to this asymmetric poncho by Georgia Farrell.
Channel some spooky vibes with a cardigan trimmed with skulls and spiders!
Easy embroidery stitches add an extra special touch to this smart cardigan, while generous patch pockets make it super practical too.
Worked in double moss stitch, with contrast borders, large buttons and practical elbow-length sleeves.
Bold cables adorn this longer-length raglan sweater by Martin Storey.
An easy to knit stripey scarf, worked in four colours of Baby Cashsoft Merino.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area