patterns by yarn
- Felted Tweed (4) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Kidsilk Haze (3) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
- Denim Revive (2) Apply Denim Revive filter
- Baby Merino Silk DK (1) Apply Baby Merino Silk DK filter
- Felted Tweed Aran (1) Apply Felted Tweed Aran filter
- Handknit Cotton (1) Apply Handknit Cotton filter
- Moordale (1) Apply Moordale filter
- Martin Storey (5) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Arne & Carlos (2) Apply Arne & Carlos filter
- Galina Carroll (1) Apply Galina Carroll filter
- Kaffe Fassett (1) Apply Kaffe Fassett filter
- Lisa Richardson (1) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Marie Wallin (1) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Sarah Hatton (1) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Vibe Ulrik (1) Apply Vibe Ulrik filter
- Vicky Sedgwick (1) Apply Vicky Sedgwick filter
Bright and colourful two-colour brioche stitch lends a quirky air to this simple raglan tunic, designed by Lisa Richardson.
This eye-catching jumper features a bold yoke pattern in stunning colours.
This fitted colourful jumper is a truly eye-catching sweater for your winter wardrobe.
Knit this mens gansey sweater, a design by Martin Storey using Denim Revive
Knit this ladies oversized cardigan, a design by Martin Storey using Denim Revive
Knit this ladies round neck cardigan from Moordale, a design by Martin Storey using Moordale
Knit this women's sweater, a design By ARNE & CARLOS using Felted Tweed
This cable cardigan was designed by Martin Storey and is knitted in Felted Tweed Aran.
Designed exclusively for Knitrowan by Martin Storey, this sweater is knitted in Hanknit Cotton.
Knit Chilly, a ladies loose fitting cardigan from Rowan Knitting and Crochet Magazine 58, designed by Vibe Ulrik using the ever popular yarn Kidsilk Haze.
Knit Frosty, a ladies round neck cardigan from Rowan Knitting and Crochet Magazine 58, designed by Sarah Hatton using the gorgeous yarn Felted Tweed.
This stunning statement sweater was designed by Galina Carroll using Kidsilk Haze.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area