patterns by yarn
- Hemp Tweed (6) Apply Hemp Tweed filter
- Felted Tweed (4) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Kidsilk Haze (3) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
- Softyak DK (3) Apply Softyak DK filter
- Denim Revive (2) Apply Denim Revive filter
- Pure Wool Superwash Worsted (2) Apply Pure Wool Superwash Worsted filter
- Baby Merino Silk DK (1) Apply Baby Merino Silk DK filter
- Felted Tweed Aran (1) Apply Felted Tweed Aran filter
- Handknit Cotton (1) Apply Handknit Cotton filter
- Moordale (1) Apply Moordale filter
- Lisa Richardson (8) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Martin Storey (6) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Marie Wallin (4) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Arne & Carlos (2) Apply Arne & Carlos filter
- Sarah Hatton (2) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Deborah Newton (1) Apply Deborah Newton filter
- Galina Carroll (1) Apply Galina Carroll filter
- Kaffe Fassett (1) Apply Kaffe Fassett filter
- Vibe Ulrik (1) Apply Vibe Ulrik filter
- Vicky Sedgwick (1) Apply Vicky Sedgwick filter
Designed by Lisa Richardson, this intarsia cabled cardigan is knitted in Hemp Tweed.
This double moss stitch and cabled sweater is designed by Lisa Richardson.
Knit this ladies long sleeved sweater from the Softyak DK collection.
This moss stitch jacket is designed by Lisa Richardson.
Knit Frosty, a ladies round neck cardigan from Rowan Knitting and Crochet Magazine 58, designed by Sarah Hatton using the gorgeous yarn Felted Tweed.
Using Hemp Tweed this cabled waistcoat/wrap has been designed by Lisa Richardson.
This stunning statement sweater was designed by Galina Carroll using Kidsilk Haze.
This neat ladies yoke cardigan is from the Softyak DK collection by Marie Wallin.
Knit this wide neck ladies sweater from the Softyak DK collection.
This fun and festive unisex sweater was designed by Vicky Sedgwick using Felted Tweed.
This men's striped and cabled cardigan has been designed by Lisa Richardson.
The women's longer length cardican has been designed by Lisa Richardson.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area