patterns by yarn
- Baby Merino Silk DK (5) Apply Baby Merino Silk DK filter
- Big Wool (4) Apply Big Wool filter
- Creative Linen (4) Apply Creative Linen filter
- Baby Cashsoft Merino (2) Apply Baby Cashsoft Merino filter
- Kid Classic (2) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Moordale (2) Apply Moordale filter
- Pure Cashmere (2) Apply Pure Cashmere filter
- Rowan Selects Chunky Cashmere (2) Apply Rowan Selects Chunky Cashmere filter
- Rowan Selects Cosy Merino (2) Apply Rowan Selects Cosy Merino filter
- Rowan Selects Sultano (2) Apply Rowan Selects Sultano filter
- Softyak DK (2) Apply Softyak DK filter
- Felted Tweed (1) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Handknit Cotton (1) Apply Handknit Cotton filter
- Island Blend Fine (1) Apply Island Blend Fine filter
- Kidsilk Haze (1) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
- Pure Wool Superwash Worsted (1) Apply Pure Wool Superwash Worsted filter
- Rowan Selects Sultano Fine (1) Apply Rowan Selects Sultano Fine filter
- Summerlite DK (1) Apply Summerlite DK filter
- Quail Studio (13) Apply Quail Studio filter
- Martin Storey (12) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Lisa Richardson (6) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Kim Hargreaves (4) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Georgia Farrell (3) Apply Georgia Farrell filter
- Quail Studios (3) Apply Quail Studios filter
- Kaffe Fassett (2) Apply Kaffe Fassett filter
- Marie Wallin (2) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Anna Nikipirowicz (1) Apply Anna Nikipirowicz filter
- Arne & Carlos (1) Apply Arne & Carlos filter
- Grace Melville (1) Apply Grace Melville filter
- Linda Whaley (1) Apply Linda Whaley filter
- Sarah Dallas (1) Apply Sarah Dallas filter
- Sarah Hatton (1) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
Knit this bright Sweater from Magazine 56!
Bold stripes give this simple cushion a nautical feel. An easy pattern for laid-back, weekend knitting.
A classic cushion in a classic colour.
Contrasting texture stitches lend interest to this asymmetric poncho by Georgia Farrell.
An easy to knit stripey scarf, worked in four colours of Baby Cashsoft Merino.
This wearable scarf is knitted in garter stitch and has textured panels.
This light scarf was designed by Lisa Richardson.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area