patterns by yarn
- Kid Classic (4) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Cotton Glacé (3) Apply Cotton Glacé filter
- Cocoon (2) Apply Cocoon filter
- Kidsilk Haze (2) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
- Summerlite 4ply (2) Apply Summerlite 4ply filter
- Baby Merino Silk DK (1) Apply Baby Merino Silk DK filter
- Felted Tweed (1) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Handknit Cotton (1) Apply Handknit Cotton filter
- Pure Wool Superwash DK (1) Apply Pure Wool Superwash DK filter
- Summerlite DK (1) Apply Summerlite DK filter
- Valley Tweed (1) Apply Valley Tweed filter
- Marie Wallin (11) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Lisa Richardson (7) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Linda Whaley (2) Apply Linda Whaley filter
- Martin Storey (2) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Dee Hardwicke (1) Apply Dee Hardwicke filter
- Emma Bryans (1) Apply Emma Bryans filter
- Erika Pask (1) Apply Erika Pask filter
- Heejin Son (1) Apply Heejin Son filter
- Sara Thornett (1) Apply Sara Thornett filter
- Tomoko Yamanaka (1) Apply Tomoko Yamanaka filter
Crochet this ladies sleeveless top, a design by Lisa Richardson using the beautiful yarn Summerlite 4ply
This summer, lace crochet dress was designed by Lisa Richardson using Cotton Glace.
This long-sleeve crochet jumper was designed by Lisa Richardson using Summerlite 4ply.
This crochet cardigan was designed by Lisa Richardson using three shades of Summerlite DK.
This design has two versions and was designed by Lisa Richardson using Summerlite 4ply.
Designed by Lisa Richardson this short-sleeved crochet shirt is worked in Summerlite 4ply.
Knit and crochet this festive Christmas stocking, designed by Dee Hardwicke.
Crochet this elegant, lacy cardigan in Summerlite 4ply.
This crochet wrap has been designed by Marie Wallin using Fine Lace.
Crochet these cute shoes designed by Linda Whaley using Summerlite 4ply
This stand-out jacket was designed by Marie Wallin using the popular Felted Tweed.
Created using our gorgeous Big Wool yarn, this rug is comprised of 30 crochet motifs.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area