patterns by yarn
- Felted Tweed (7) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Valley Tweed (7) Apply Valley Tweed filter
- Kidsilk Haze (4) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
- Cashmere Tweed (3) Apply Cashmere Tweed filter
- Cotton Cashmere (3) Apply Cotton Cashmere filter
- Moordale (3) Apply Moordale filter
- Softyak DK (3) Apply Softyak DK filter
- Pure Wool Superwash Worsted (2) Apply Pure Wool Superwash Worsted filter
- Alpaca Classic (1) Apply Alpaca Classic filter
- Alpaca Soft DK (1) Apply Alpaca Soft DK filter
- Brushed Fleece (1) Apply Brushed Fleece filter
- Martin Storey (15) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Lisa Richardson (13) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Arne & Carlos (5) Apply Arne & Carlos filter
- Kaffe Fassett (2) Apply Kaffe Fassett filter
- Sarah Hatton (2) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Brandon Mably (1) Apply Brandon Mably filter
- Georgia Farrell (1) Apply Georgia Farrell filter
- Quail Studio (1) Apply Quail Studio filter
This oversized sweater was designed by Lisa Richardson. It features drop-shoulders, a v-neck and an all over textured pattern.
This lovely cable sweater was designed by Martin Storey.
This lovely long cardigan features an eye-catching dotted colourwork pattern at the top, set-in sleeves and pockets.
This lovely drop-shoulder sweater was designed by Martin Storey.
This lovely oversized sweater features a beautiful cable pattern, V-neck and fitted sleeves.
Knitted in four shades of Moordale, a lovely blend of 70% wool and 30% alpaca.
This lovely cardigan features set-in sleeves and a fairisle detail on the cuffs and hem.
Designed by Martin Storey this raglan sweater features a stunning cable pattern at the front and a hood.
This eye-catching jumper was designed by Lisa Richardson. It features a beautiful fairisle pattern at the front centre.
These colourful boot toppers were designed by Lisa Richardson.
This drop-shoulder cardigan features a beautiful heart cable pattern at the front.
Designed by Martin Storey this is an eye-catching sweater. It features a central cable motif and simple all over lace pattern.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area