patterns by yarn
- Hemp Tweed (9) Apply Hemp Tweed filter
- Valley Tweed (9) Apply Valley Tweed filter
- Felted Tweed (4) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Alpaca Classic (3) Apply Alpaca Classic filter
- Baby Merino Silk DK (3) Apply Baby Merino Silk DK filter
- Cashmere Tweed (3) Apply Cashmere Tweed filter
- Kid Classic (3) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Kidsilk Haze (3) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
- Moordale (3) Apply Moordale filter
- Cotton Glacé (2) Apply Cotton Glacé filter
- Fine Lace (2) Apply Fine Lace filter
- Island Blend Fine (2) Apply Island Blend Fine filter
- Rowan Selects Silky Lace (2) Apply Rowan Selects Silky Lace filter
- Summerlite 4ply (2) Apply Summerlite 4ply filter
- Super Fine Merino 4ply (2) Apply Super Fine Merino 4ply filter
- Alpaca Soft DK (1) Apply Alpaca Soft DK filter
- Cocoon (1) Apply Cocoon filter
- Creative Linen (1) Apply Creative Linen filter
- Handknit Cotton (1) Apply Handknit Cotton filter
- Softyak DK (1) Apply Softyak DK filter
- Summerlite DK (1) Apply Summerlite DK filter
This cosy sweater has a stunning, subtle Fairisle pattern of trees, snowflakes, and reindeer across the yoke.
This stunning wrap is adorned with Fairisle snowflakes and will keep you cosy this winter.
This gorgeous longline sweater has a shawl neckline adorned with Fairisle snowflake motifs.
Designed by Lisa Richardson this fisherman's rib cardigan is a super cosy garment.
Knitted in Cashmere Haze, a lovely blend of 40% alpaca, 30% cashmere and 30% silk.
This oversized sweater was designed by Lisa Richardson. It features drop-shoulders, a v-neck and an all over textured pattern.
This lovely oversized sweater features a beautiful cable pattern, V-neck and fitted sleeves.
Knitted in four shades of Moordale, a lovely blend of 70% wool and 30% alpaca.
This lovely cardigan features set-in sleeves and a fairisle detail on the cuffs and hem.
This eye-catching jumper was designed by Lisa Richardson. It features a beautiful fairisle pattern at the front centre.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area