patterns by yarn
- Felted Tweed (13) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Alpaca Soft DK (10) Apply Alpaca Soft DK filter
- Kidsilk Haze (9) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
- Valley Tweed (8) Apply Valley Tweed filter
- Cashmere Tweed (6) Apply Cashmere Tweed filter
- Pure Wool Superwash Worsted (5) Apply Pure Wool Superwash Worsted filter
- Softyak DK (5) Apply Softyak DK filter
- Moordale (4) Apply Moordale filter
- Rowan Selects Cosy Merino (4) Apply Rowan Selects Cosy Merino filter
- Felted Tweed Aran (3) Apply Felted Tweed Aran filter
- Alpaca Classic (2) Apply Alpaca Classic filter
- Brushed Fleece (2) Apply Brushed Fleece filter
- Cotton Cashmere (1) Apply Cotton Cashmere filter
- Hemp Tweed (1) Apply Hemp Tweed filter
- Martin Storey (32) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Lisa Richardson (20) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Arne & Carlos (11) Apply Arne & Carlos filter
- Quail Studio (9) Apply Quail Studio filter
- Quail Studios (3) Apply Quail Studios filter
- Sarah Hatton (3) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Georgia Farrell (1) Apply Georgia Farrell filter
- Kaffe Fassett (1) Apply Kaffe Fassett filter
- Vibe Ulrik (1) Apply Vibe Ulrik filter
Knit this accessory hat, a design by Quail Studio using Big Wool
Knit this women's sweater, a design by Quail Studio using Brushed Fleece
Knit this cardigan, a design by Sarah Hatton using Alpaca Soft DK
Knit this women's cardigan, a design by Lisa Richardson using Cashmere Tweed
This raglan sleeve sweater was designed by Lisa Richardson, using Camello.
Designed by Lisa Richardson this turtle neck sweater is knitted in Camello.
This classic tank was designed by Martin Storey in one shade of our Alpaca Soft DK yarn.
Knit this stylish cowl designed by Quail Studio for Rowan using Brushed Fleece.
Using Alpaca Soft DK, this cardigan, designed by Martin Storey, features raglan sleeves.
This cardigan was designed by Lisa Richardson using Valley Tweed, 100% wool yarn.
This striped scarf designed by Lisa Richardson is knitted in 3 shades of Valley Tweed.
Using luxurious Cashmere Tweed, this lovely long tunic was designed by Martin Storey.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area