patterns by yarn
- Felted Tweed (7) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Kid Classic (5) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Kidsilk Haze (4) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
- Cocoon (3) Apply Cocoon filter
- Big Wool (2) Apply Big Wool filter
- Felted Tweed Aran (1) Apply Felted Tweed Aran filter
- Pure Wool Superwash Worsted (1) Apply Pure Wool Superwash Worsted filter
- Valley Tweed (1) Apply Valley Tweed filter
- Martin Storey (6) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Arne & Carlos (5) Apply Arne & Carlos filter
- Marie Wallin (3) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Erika Knight (2) Apply Erika Knight filter
- Amy Herzog (1) Apply Amy Herzog filter
- Anna Nikipirowicz (1) Apply Anna Nikipirowicz filter
- Dee Hardwicke (1) Apply Dee Hardwicke filter
- Jem Weston (1) Apply Jem Weston filter
- Lisa Richardson (1) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Sarah Hatton (1) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Vicky Sedgwick (1) Apply Vicky Sedgwick filter
Knit this homeware cushion, a design by Martin Storey using Pure Wool Superwash Worsted
Knit this women's accessory scarf, a design by ARNE & CARLOS using our beautiful tweed effect yarn
Knit this women's sweater, a design by ARNE & CARLOS using Felted Tweed
Knit this accessory hat, a design by ARNE & CARLOS using Felted Tweed
Knit this women's round neck cardigan, a design by ARNE & CARLOS using Felted Tweed
Knit this women's sweater, a design By ARNE & CARLOS using Felted Tweed
Knit and crochet this festive Christmas stocking, designed by Dee Hardwicke.
Knit Usk, a men's cable cardigan from the Brushed Fleece brochure, designed by Martin Storey, using Brushed Fleece. For the experienced knitter.
This fun, festive homeware project uses Kid Classic and is perfect for the holiday season.
Knit this ladies sweater with Nordic style pattern and a turtle neck
Featuring textured cuffs and pocket detail, this cosy cardigan is knitted in Kid Classic.
This slightly cropped cable cardigan was designed by Martin Storey. Our gorgeous Kid Classic yarn shows off the intricate cables perfectly.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area