patterns by yarn
- Summerlite 4ply (4) Apply Summerlite 4ply filter
- Big Wool (3) Apply Big Wool filter
- Kidsilk Haze (3) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
- Softyak DK (2) Apply Softyak DK filter
- Cotton Cashmere (1) Apply Cotton Cashmere filter
- Creative Linen (1) Apply Creative Linen filter
- Felted Tweed (1) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Kid Classic (1) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Marie Wallin (10) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Martin Storey (8) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Kim Hargreaves (3) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Sharon Miller (2) Apply Sharon Miller filter
- Brandon Mably (1) Apply Brandon Mably filter
- Georgia Farrell (1) Apply Georgia Farrell filter
- Kim Barnette (1) Apply Kim Barnette filter
- Sarah Hatton (1) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
This cropped raglan jumper was designed by Sarah Hatton using Cotton Cashmere.
Knit Esk, a ladies v neck, cabled cardigan from the Brushed Fleece brochure, designed by Martin Storey, using Brushed Fleece. For the intermediate knitter.
Knit Lune, a ladies lace sweater from the Brushed Fleece brochure, designed by Martin Storey, using Brushed Fleece. For the intermediate knitter.
Knit Cole, a ladies round neck sweater from the Brushed Fleece brochure, designed by Martin Storey, using Brushed Fleece. For the intermediate knitter.
This babies slipover top with an elephant motif is knitted using Summerlite 4ply.
Using the beautiful Creative Linen, this scoop neck cardigan was designed by Kim Barnette.
Knit this child’s fairisle cardigan and beret from the Baby Merino Silk DK Mini Collection.
Knit this matching accessory hat and snood designed exclusively for Knitrowan by Georgia Farrell.
Knit this ladies zip up cable cardigan, a design from the Rowan archive that is now available to purchase online.
Knit this women’s textured cable sweater, a design by Marie Wallin using Cocoon
Knit this men’s cabled sweater, a design by Marie Wallin using Cocoon
This longer length ladies summer top features in the Softyak DK collection, designed by Marie Wallin.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area