Digital Patterns from Rowan
- Martin Storey (28) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Quail Studio (23) Apply Quail Studio filter
- Sarah Hatton (15) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Linda Whaley (8) Apply Linda Whaley filter
- Kim Hargreaves (6) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Lisa Richardson (4) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Marie Wallin (4) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Janice Anderson (2) Apply Janice Anderson filter
- Sally McCollin (2) Apply Sally McCollin filter
- Grace Melville (1) Apply Grace Melville filter
patterns by yarn
- Baby Merino Silk (23) Apply Baby Merino Silk filter
- Baby Cashsoft Merino (12) Apply Baby Cashsoft Merino filter
- Pure Wool Worsted (9) Apply Pure Wool Worsted filter
- Handknit Cotton (8) Apply Handknit Cotton filter
- Softyak DK (8) Apply Softyak DK filter
- Summerlite 4ply (7) Apply Summerlite 4ply filter
- Original Denim (4) Apply Original Denim filter
- Summerlite DK (4) Apply Summerlite DK filter
- Big Wool (3) Apply Big Wool filter
- Super Fine Merino 4ply (2) Apply Super Fine Merino 4ply filter
- All Seasons Cotton (1) Apply All Seasons Cotton filter
- Cotton Glacé (1) Apply Cotton Glacé filter
- Wool Cotton 4ply (1) Apply Wool Cotton 4ply filter
This adorable childrens cable slipover is knitted using Summerlite 4ply.
Featuring a hood and pocket detail, this cute cardigan is worked in Baby Merino Silk DK.
This pretty childrens wrap cardigan is knitted using the soft cotton Summerlite 4ply.
Worked in Big Wool, this childrens stocking stitch scarf was designed by Kim Hargreaves.
Worked in our popular Pure Wool Worsted yarn, this childrens cardigan is by Sarah Hatton.
Featuring adorable button fastenings, this cable panelled sweater uses Baby Merino Silk DK.
This long-sleeved sweater for children has a lovely criss-cross design in Original Denim.
Designed by Kim Hargreaves, this chunky, girls cardigan was worked in Big Wool.
This chunky sweater with long sleeves was designed by Kim Hargreaves using Big Wool.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area