patterns by yarn
- Baby Cashsoft Merino (21) Apply Baby Cashsoft Merino filter
- Baby Merino Silk DK (21) Apply Baby Merino Silk DK filter
- Softyak DK (12) Apply Softyak DK filter
- Handknit Cotton (7) Apply Handknit Cotton filter
- Summerlite 4ply (4) Apply Summerlite 4ply filter
- Summerlite DK (4) Apply Summerlite DK filter
- Super Fine Merino 4ply (2) Apply Super Fine Merino 4ply filter
- Big Wool (1) Apply Big Wool filter
- Felted Tweed (1) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Felted Tweed Aran (1) Apply Felted Tweed Aran filter
- Martin Storey (29) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Linda Whaley (23) Apply Linda Whaley filter
- Quail Studio (11) Apply Quail Studio filter
- Grace Jones (9) Apply Grace Jones filter
- Lisa Richardson (9) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Sarah Hatton (6) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Marie Wallin (3) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Georgia Farrell (2) Apply Georgia Farrell filter
- Dee Hardwicke (1) Apply Dee Hardwicke filter
- Janice Anderson (1) Apply Janice Anderson filter
- Kim Hargreaves (1) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
Knit this v neck cardigan designed by Linda Whaley using Summerlite 4ply
Knit this classic blanket, a design by Linda Whaley using our wonderful yarn that is soft to the touch and gentle on the skin.
Knit this unisex sweater, a design by Linda Whaley using our wonderful yarn that is soft to the touch and gentle on the skin
This lovely childrens sweater has been knitted using the soft cotton yarn Summerlite 4ply.
This lovely, short sleeved childrens top has been knitted using Summerlite 4ply.
The perfect hooded jacket for boys, this is worked in our popular Felted Tweed Aran yarn.
These cute toy chicks are a perfect Easter pattern using Baby Merino Silk DK.
This adorable childrens cable slipover is knitted using Summerlite 4ply.
Featuring a hood and pocket detail, this cute cardigan is worked in Baby Merino Silk DK.
Our ever popular Felted Tweed yarn has been used to knit this cool tank top for boys.
Designed by Kim Hargreaves, this chunky, girls cardigan was worked in Big Wool.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area