patterns by yarn
- Baby Merino Silk DK (23) Apply Baby Merino Silk DK filter
- Baby Cashsoft Merino (12) Apply Baby Cashsoft Merino filter
- Pure Wool Superwash Worsted (9) Apply Pure Wool Superwash Worsted filter
- Handknit Cotton (8) Apply Handknit Cotton filter
- Softyak DK (8) Apply Softyak DK filter
- Summerlite 4ply (7) Apply Summerlite 4ply filter
- Original Denim (4) Apply Original Denim filter
- Summerlite DK (4) Apply Summerlite DK filter
- Big Wool (3) Apply Big Wool filter
- Super Fine Merino 4ply (2) Apply Super Fine Merino 4ply filter
- Cotton Glacé (1) Apply Cotton Glacé filter
- Martin Storey (26) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Linda Whaley (23) Apply Linda Whaley filter
- Sarah Hatton (15) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Grace Jones (12) Apply Grace Jones filter
- Quail Studio (11) Apply Quail Studio filter
- Kim Hargreaves (5) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Lisa Richardson (4) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Marie Wallin (4) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Janice Anderson (2) Apply Janice Anderson filter
- Sally McCollin (2) Apply Sally McCollin filter
- Grace Melville (1) Apply Grace Melville filter
Celebrate Shaun the Sheep with this scarf and mitt set using Pure Wool Superwash DK.
Using Pure Wool Worsted, this classic childrens sweater was designed by Sarah Hatton.
This lovely childrens intarsia dress with floral motif is knitted using Summerlite 4ply.
This lovely childrens sweater has been knitted using the soft cotton yarn Summerlite 4ply.
This aran style sweater by Sarah Hatton was worked in the popular Pure Wool Worsted yarn.
This lovely, short sleeved childrens top has been knitted using Summerlite 4ply.
A childrens long sleeve sweater design by Sarah Hatton, worked in Pure Wool Worsted.
Designed by Sarah Hatton, this childrens hat and scarf was worked in Pure Wool Worsted.
This zip-up cardigan features moss stitch edgings and set-in sleeves and uses Original Denim.
Impossibly cute, this toy duo is worked in Cotton Glacé, a 100% cotton yarn.
This childrens sweater with all over lace pattern is knitted using Summerlite 4ply.
These cute toy chicks are a perfect Easter pattern using Baby Merino Silk DK.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area