Digital Patterns from Rowan
- Martin Storey (28) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Quail Studio (23) Apply Quail Studio filter
- Sarah Hatton (15) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Linda Whaley (8) Apply Linda Whaley filter
- Kim Hargreaves (6) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Lisa Richardson (4) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Marie Wallin (4) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Janice Anderson (2) Apply Janice Anderson filter
- Sally McCollin (2) Apply Sally McCollin filter
- Grace Melville (1) Apply Grace Melville filter
patterns by yarn
- Baby Merino Silk (23) Apply Baby Merino Silk filter
- Baby Cashsoft Merino (12) Apply Baby Cashsoft Merino filter
- Pure Wool Worsted (9) Apply Pure Wool Worsted filter
- Handknit Cotton (8) Apply Handknit Cotton filter
- Softyak DK (8) Apply Softyak DK filter
- Summerlite 4ply (7) Apply Summerlite 4ply filter
- Original Denim (4) Apply Original Denim filter
- Summerlite DK (4) Apply Summerlite DK filter
- Big Wool (3) Apply Big Wool filter
- Super Fine Merino 4ply (2) Apply Super Fine Merino 4ply filter
- All Seasons Cotton (1) Apply All Seasons Cotton filter
- Cotton Glacé (1) Apply Cotton Glacé filter
- Wool Cotton 4ply (1) Apply Wool Cotton 4ply filter
This neat, easy knit, triangular scarf comes in a one colour and also striped version.
The perfect, cosy hoodie in Handknit Cotton. It also features cable detailing on the yoke.
This eye-catching and colourful cardigan in Handknit Cotton is perfect for little ones.
This intricate colourwork cowl is bound to be a hit with the little star in your life!
A classic round neck sweater with a large tiger, intersia motif worked in Softyak DK.
Knit this adorable anchor tank top using Baby Merino Silk DK, designed by Lisa Richardson.
Use Baby Merino Silk DK to knit this sweet childrens cardigan, designed by Lisa Richardson.
This childrens hat, in three sizes, was designed by Kim Hargreaves in All Seasons Cotton.
This pretty childrens sweater was designed by Sarah Hatton using Pure Wool Worsted.
This unisex childrens sweater was designed by Sarah Hatton using Pure Wool Worsted.
Knit this Kids Sweater, design by Martin Storey
Use Baby Merino Silk DK to knit this colourful stripe sweater, designed by Lisa Richardson.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area