patterns by yarn
- Baby Merino Silk DK (26) Apply Baby Merino Silk DK filter
- Baby Cashsoft Merino (24) Apply Baby Cashsoft Merino filter
- Softyak DK (14) Apply Softyak DK filter
- Pure Wool Superwash Worsted (9) Apply Pure Wool Superwash Worsted filter
- Handknit Cotton (8) Apply Handknit Cotton filter
- Summerlite 4ply (7) Apply Summerlite 4ply filter
- Summerlite DK (4) Apply Summerlite DK filter
- Big Wool (3) Apply Big Wool filter
- Cocoon (2) Apply Cocoon filter
- Felted Tweed (2) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Super Fine Merino 4ply (2) Apply Super Fine Merino 4ply filter
- Cotton Glacé (1) Apply Cotton Glacé filter
- Felted Tweed Aran (1) Apply Felted Tweed Aran filter
- Kid Classic (1) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Kidsilk Haze (1) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
- Martin Storey (33) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Linda Whaley (23) Apply Linda Whaley filter
- Sarah Hatton (22) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Grace Jones (12) Apply Grace Jones filter
- Lisa Richardson (11) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Quail Studio (11) Apply Quail Studio filter
- Marie Wallin (4) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Kim Hargreaves (3) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Georgia Farrell (2) Apply Georgia Farrell filter
- Janice Anderson (2) Apply Janice Anderson filter
- Sally McCollin (2) Apply Sally McCollin filter
- Dee Hardwicke (1) Apply Dee Hardwicke filter
- Grace Melville (1) Apply Grace Melville filter
Worked in our popular Pure Wool Worsted yarn, this childrens cardigan is by Sarah Hatton.
Featuring adorable button fastenings, this cable panelled sweater uses Baby Merino Silk DK.
Our ever popular Felted Tweed yarn has been used to knit this cool tank top for boys.
Designed by Kim Hargreaves, this chunky, girls cardigan was worked in Big Wool.
This chunky sweater with long sleeves was designed by Kim Hargreaves using Big Wool.
This elegant beret for children features a delicate pattern and uses cosy Kidsilk Haze.
This stylish hooded jumper uses cosy Cocoon and features cable detail and front pockets.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area