patterns by yarn
- Baby Cashsoft Merino (13) Apply Baby Cashsoft Merino filter
- Softyak DK (10) Apply Softyak DK filter
- Baby Merino Silk DK (7) Apply Baby Merino Silk DK filter
- Handknit Cotton (5) Apply Handknit Cotton filter
- Summerlite 4ply (5) Apply Summerlite 4ply filter
- Pure Wool Superwash Worsted (4) Apply Pure Wool Superwash Worsted filter
- Big Wool (2) Apply Big Wool filter
- Super Fine Merino 4ply (2) Apply Super Fine Merino 4ply filter
- Cotton Glacé (1) Apply Cotton Glacé filter
- Kid Classic (1) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Martin Storey (23) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Linda Whaley (11) Apply Linda Whaley filter
- Grace Jones (7) Apply Grace Jones filter
- Sarah Hatton (7) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Marie Wallin (3) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Janice Anderson (2) Apply Janice Anderson filter
- Kim Hargreaves (2) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Lisa Richardson (2) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Dee Hardwicke (1) Apply Dee Hardwicke filter
- Georgia Farrell (1) Apply Georgia Farrell filter
- Sally McCollin (1) Apply Sally McCollin filter
This Farmer's Llamas hat using Pure Wool Superwash Worsted is a fun winter accessory.
This lovely childrens sweater has been knitted using the soft cotton yarn Summerlite 4ply.
This aran style sweater by Sarah Hatton was worked in the popular Pure Wool Worsted yarn.
This lovely, short sleeved childrens top has been knitted using Summerlite 4ply.
A childrens long sleeve sweater design by Sarah Hatton, worked in Pure Wool Worsted.
Impossibly cute, this toy duo is worked in Cotton Glacé, a 100% cotton yarn.
These cute toy chicks are a perfect Easter pattern using Baby Merino Silk DK.
This adorable childrens cable slipover is knitted using Summerlite 4ply.
This pretty childrens wrap cardigan is knitted using the soft cotton Summerlite 4ply.
Worked in Big Wool, this childrens stocking stitch scarf was designed by Kim Hargreaves.
Featuring adorable button fastenings, this cable panelled sweater uses Baby Merino Silk DK.
Designed by Kim Hargreaves, this chunky, girls cardigan was worked in Big Wool.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area