patterns by yarn
- Baby Cashsoft Merino (7) Apply Baby Cashsoft Merino filter
- Baby Merino Silk DK (6) Apply Baby Merino Silk DK filter
- Softyak DK (6) Apply Softyak DK filter
- Handknit Cotton (5) Apply Handknit Cotton filter
- Summerlite 4ply (5) Apply Summerlite 4ply filter
- Pure Wool Superwash Worsted (4) Apply Pure Wool Superwash Worsted filter
- Original Denim (3) Apply Original Denim filter
- Big Wool (2) Apply Big Wool filter
- Cocoon (2) Apply Cocoon filter
- Super Fine Merino 4ply (2) Apply Super Fine Merino 4ply filter
- Cotton Glacé (1) Apply Cotton Glacé filter
- Kid Classic (1) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Martin Storey (16) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Linda Whaley (11) Apply Linda Whaley filter
- Sarah Hatton (9) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Grace Jones (7) Apply Grace Jones filter
- Kim Hargreaves (3) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Marie Wallin (3) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Janice Anderson (2) Apply Janice Anderson filter
- Lisa Richardson (2) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Sally McCollin (1) Apply Sally McCollin filter
Designed by Lisa Richardson knit this sweet lacey dress using Baby Merino Silk DK.
Knit this boys slipover designed by Linda Whaley using our lovely, soft breathable yarn Super Fine Merino 4ply
Knit this v neck cardigan designed by Linda Whaley using Summerlite 4ply
This Farmer's Llamas hat using Pure Wool Superwash Worsted is a fun winter accessory.
This cute cardigan for girls showcases pretty cables and is designed in super soft Cocoon.
This lovely childrens sweater has been knitted using the soft cotton yarn Summerlite 4ply.
This aran style sweater by Sarah Hatton was worked in the popular Pure Wool Worsted yarn.
This lovely, short sleeved childrens top has been knitted using Summerlite 4ply.
A childrens long sleeve sweater design by Sarah Hatton, worked in Pure Wool Worsted.
Impossibly cute, this toy duo is worked in Cotton Glacé, a 100% cotton yarn.
These cute toy chicks are a perfect Easter pattern using Baby Merino Silk DK.
This adorable childrens cable slipover is knitted using Summerlite 4ply.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area