patterns by yarn
- Baby Merino Silk DK (26) Apply Baby Merino Silk DK filter
- Baby Cashsoft Merino (24) Apply Baby Cashsoft Merino filter
- Softyak DK (14) Apply Softyak DK filter
- Pure Wool Superwash Worsted (9) Apply Pure Wool Superwash Worsted filter
- Handknit Cotton (8) Apply Handknit Cotton filter
- Summerlite 4ply (7) Apply Summerlite 4ply filter
- Summerlite DK (4) Apply Summerlite DK filter
- Big Wool (3) Apply Big Wool filter
- Felted Tweed (2) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Super Fine Merino 4ply (2) Apply Super Fine Merino 4ply filter
- Cotton Glacé (1) Apply Cotton Glacé filter
- Felted Tweed Aran (1) Apply Felted Tweed Aran filter
- Kid Classic (1) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Kidsilk Haze (1) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
- Martin Storey (33) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Linda Whaley (23) Apply Linda Whaley filter
- Sarah Hatton (20) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Grace Jones (12) Apply Grace Jones filter
- Lisa Richardson (11) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Quail Studio (11) Apply Quail Studio filter
- Marie Wallin (4) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Kim Hargreaves (3) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Georgia Farrell (2) Apply Georgia Farrell filter
- Janice Anderson (2) Apply Janice Anderson filter
- Sally McCollin (2) Apply Sally McCollin filter
- Dee Hardwicke (1) Apply Dee Hardwicke filter
- Grace Melville (1) Apply Grace Melville filter
A stylish hooded cardigan, with a smattering of cables and a deep rib hem that conceals handy pockets that will be a hit with youngsters.
Contrasting texture stitches lend interest to this asymmetric poncho by Georgia Farrell.
Channel some spooky vibes with a cardigan trimmed with skulls and spiders!
This version features traditional cable stitch patterns, while keeping the shape modern and easy to wear.
Easy embroidery stitches add an extra special touch to this smart cardigan, while generous patch pockets make it super practical too.
Worked in double moss stitch, with contrast borders, large buttons and practical elbow-length sleeves.
This fun design by Martin Storey combines stripes with a star intarisa pattern.
Bold cables adorn this longer-length raglan sweater by Martin Storey.
An easy to knit stripey scarf, worked in four colours of Baby Cashsoft Merino.
Knit this childrens accessory hat, a design by Grace Jones using our beautiful yarn Baby Cashsoft Merino
Knit this childrens round neck sweater, a design by Grace Jones using our beautiful yarn Baby Cashsoft Merino
Knit this childrens classic cardigan, a design by Grace Jones using our beautiful yarn Baby Cashsoft Merino
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area