patterns by yarn
- Pure Wool Superwash Worsted (10) Apply Pure Wool Superwash Worsted filter
- Baby Merino Silk DK (2) Apply Baby Merino Silk DK filter
- Baby Cashsoft Merino (1) Apply Baby Cashsoft Merino filter
- Cotton Glacé (1) Apply Cotton Glacé filter
- Kid Classic (1) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Pure Wool Superwash DK (1) Apply Pure Wool Superwash DK filter
- Dayana Krawchuk (2) Apply Dayana Krawchuk filter
- Gemma Atkinson (2) Apply Gemma Atkinson filter
- Andrea McHugh (1) Apply Andrea McHugh filter
- Anne Featonby (1) Apply Anne Featonby filter
- Claire Durbin (1) Apply Claire Durbin filter
- Esther Hartley (1) Apply Esther Hartley filter
- Grace Jones (1) Apply Grace Jones filter
- Janice Anderson (1) Apply Janice Anderson filter
- Kim Hargreaves (1) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Kristen Rettig (1) Apply Kristen Rettig filter
- Maria Niedermayer (1) Apply Maria Niedermayer filter
- Rowan (1) Apply Rowan filter
- Sally McCollin (1) Apply Sally McCollin filter
- Sarah Woodhouse (1) Apply Sarah Woodhouse filter
- Vicky Sedgwick (1) Apply Vicky Sedgwick filter
Knit these cute childrens toys, designed by Grace Jones using our beautiful yarn Baby Cashsoft Merino
This bolster-style cushion features a textured stitch and uses Pure Wool Worsted.
This homeware project has a fabric pocket detail and is worked in Baby Merino Silk DK.
This collection has a variety of designs within the pattern and uses Pure Wool Worsted.
Knitted in Pure Wool Worsted, this homeware project has a stylish cable central panel.
This Farmer's Llamas hat using Pure Wool Superwash Worsted is a fun winter accessory.
This exclusive Shaun the Sheep 25 square picnic blanket is worked in Pure Wool DK
This homeware project features an eye-catching floral pattern and uses Pure Wool Worsted.
This fun project is simple to make and uses Pure Wool Worsted to brighten the kitchen.
This homeware project features a slip stitch lattice design and uses Pure Wool Worsted.
This homeware project has a textured cover and contrast edging and uses Pure Wool Worsted.
This fun homeware project showcases a cute owl design worked in Pure Wool Worsted.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area