patterns by yarn
- Martin Storey (9) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Dayana Krawchuk (2) Apply Dayana Krawchuk filter
- Anne Featonby (1) Apply Anne Featonby filter
- Claire Durbin (1) Apply Claire Durbin filter
- Esther Hartley (1) Apply Esther Hartley filter
- Jen Geigley (1) Apply Jen Geigley filter
- Konrad Siebenhüter (1) Apply Konrad Siebenhüter filter
- Kristen Rettig (1) Apply Kristen Rettig filter
- Lisa Richardson (1) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Maria Niedermayer (1) Apply Maria Niedermayer filter
- Rowan (1) Apply Rowan filter
- Sally McCollin (1) Apply Sally McCollin filter
- Sarah Woodhouse (1) Apply Sarah Woodhouse filter
- Ute Rehner (1) Apply Ute Rehner filter
We have come to the end of Martin's Knit Along and we are now ready to finish off the Throw or Cushion.
We are nearly at the end of Martin's Knit Along and for Release 6, we are making up the Beaded Cushion and Throw
This week we are knitting the Bead Twig Square
This week we are knitting the Bead Small Diamond Cable Square
By now you should be well underway knitting your BThis week, we are knitting the Bead Diamond Cable Square
This week, we are knitting the Bead Coin Cable Square
Knitted in Rowan’s award winning Pure Wool Worsted, here is what you need
This adorable crochet mug hug in Pure Wool Worsted can be embellished how you choose.
This bolster-style cushion features a textured stitch and uses Pure Wool Worsted.
The first release of Martin Storey's Knit Along.
This collection has a variety of designs within the pattern and uses Pure Wool Worsted.
Knitted in Pure Wool Worsted, this homeware project has a stylish cable central panel.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area