patterns by yarn
- Pure Wool Superwash Worsted (21) Apply Pure Wool Superwash Worsted filter
- Baby Merino Silk DK (4) Apply Baby Merino Silk DK filter
- Kid Classic (2) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Cotton Glacé (1) Apply Cotton Glacé filter
- Felted Tweed (1) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Summerlite 4ply (1) Apply Summerlite 4ply filter
- Martin Storey (8) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Lisa Richardson (5) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Dayana Krawchuk (2) Apply Dayana Krawchuk filter
- Gemma Atkinson (2) Apply Gemma Atkinson filter
- Sally McCollin (2) Apply Sally McCollin filter
- Andrea McHugh (1) Apply Andrea McHugh filter
- Anna Nikipirowicz (1) Apply Anna Nikipirowicz filter
- Anne Featonby (1) Apply Anne Featonby filter
- Claire Durbin (1) Apply Claire Durbin filter
- Esther Hartley (1) Apply Esther Hartley filter
- Janice Anderson (1) Apply Janice Anderson filter
- Jem Weston (1) Apply Jem Weston filter
- Jen Geigley (1) Apply Jen Geigley filter
- Kaffe Fassett (1) Apply Kaffe Fassett filter
- Kim Hargreaves (1) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Konrad Siebenhüter (1) Apply Konrad Siebenhüter filter
- Kristen Rettig (1) Apply Kristen Rettig filter
- Maria Niedermayer (1) Apply Maria Niedermayer filter
- Sarah Woodhouse (1) Apply Sarah Woodhouse filter
- Ute Rehner (1) Apply Ute Rehner filter
- Vicky Sedgwick (1) Apply Vicky Sedgwick filter
We are nearly at the end of Martin's Knit Along and for Release 6, we are making up the Beaded Cushion and Throw
This week we are knitting the Bead Twig Square
This week we are knitting the Bead Small Diamond Cable Square
By now you should be well underway knitting your BThis week, we are knitting the Bead Diamond Cable Square
This week, we are knitting the Bead Coin Cable Square
Knitted in Rowan’s award winning Pure Wool Worsted, here is what you need
The Lisa Richardson CAL 2017 uses 10 shades of Felted Tweed.
This adorable crochet mug hug in Pure Wool Worsted can be embellished how you choose.
This bolster-style cushion features a textured stitch and uses Pure Wool Worsted.
This fun, festive homeware project uses Kid Classic and is perfect for the holiday season.
This collection has a variety of designs within the pattern and uses Pure Wool Worsted.
The first release of Martin Storey's Knit Along.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area