patterns by yarn
- Pure Wool Superwash Worsted (15) Apply Pure Wool Superwash Worsted filter
- Softyak DK (9) Apply Softyak DK filter
- Felted Tweed (7) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Baby Merino Silk DK (4) Apply Baby Merino Silk DK filter
- Handknit Cotton (4) Apply Handknit Cotton filter
- Hemp Tweed (4) Apply Hemp Tweed filter
- Felted Tweed Aran (3) Apply Felted Tweed Aran filter
- Creative Linen (2) Apply Creative Linen filter
- Cotton Glacé (1) Apply Cotton Glacé filter
- Pure Wool Superwash DK (1) Apply Pure Wool Superwash DK filter
- Martin Storey (19) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Kaffe Fassett (12) Apply Kaffe Fassett filter
- Arne & Carlos (8) Apply Arne & Carlos filter
- Lisa Richardson (6) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Chloe Thurlow (5) Apply Chloe Thurlow filter
- Janice Anderson (2) Apply Janice Anderson filter
- Sarah Hatton (2) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Anna Nikipirowicz (1) Apply Anna Nikipirowicz filter
- Gemma Atkinson (1) Apply Gemma Atkinson filter
- Konrad Siebenhüter (1) Apply Konrad Siebenhüter filter
- Linda Whaley (1) Apply Linda Whaley filter
- Marie Wallin (1) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Quail Studio (1) Apply Quail Studio filter
Rowan's first Mystery Knit Along, designed by Martin Storey
Using Handknit Cotton and its pretty colour palette, this blanket is perfect for a picnic.
This is all releases of Kaffe Fassett's Pure Wool Worsted mystery Afghan knit-a-long.
This homeware piece is worked in Handknit Cotton and showcases a beautiful chevron pattern.
This stylish project in Pure Wool Worsted features a diamond pattern and moss stitch flap.
These cute toy chicks are a perfect Easter pattern using Baby Merino Silk DK.
This crochet, granny square blanket is simple and colourful and uses Pure Wool Worsted.
Perfect for an all British celebration, this quirky bunting uses Pure Wool Superwash DK.
Showcasing Kaffe's excellent eye for colour, this patchwork throw uses Felted Tweed.
With his great eye for colour, Kaffe Fassett has designed this cushion using Cotton Glacé.
A cute valentines gift, these toy chicks use Cotton Glacé and Baby Merino Silk DK.
Perfect for brightening up any Christmas tree, these festive decorations use Kid Classic.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area