patterns by yarn
- Handknit Cotton (14) Apply Handknit Cotton filter
- Pure Wool Superwash Worsted (14) Apply Pure Wool Superwash Worsted filter
- Baby Merino Silk DK (8) Apply Baby Merino Silk DK filter
- Creative Linen (8) Apply Creative Linen filter
- Hemp Tweed (4) Apply Hemp Tweed filter
- Kid Classic (4) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Felted Tweed (3) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Felted Tweed Aran (3) Apply Felted Tweed Aran filter
- Cotton Glacé (2) Apply Cotton Glacé filter
- Big Wool (1) Apply Big Wool filter
- Cocoon (1) Apply Cocoon filter
- Kidsilk Haze (1) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
- Martin Storey (16) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Lisa Richardson (14) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Kaffe Fassett (8) Apply Kaffe Fassett filter
- Sarah Hatton (6) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Arne & Carlos (4) Apply Arne & Carlos filter
- Janice Anderson (3) Apply Janice Anderson filter
- Gemma Atkinson (2) Apply Gemma Atkinson filter
- Jem Weston (2) Apply Jem Weston filter
- Marie Wallin (2) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Rowan (2) Apply Rowan filter
- Anna Nikipirowicz (1) Apply Anna Nikipirowicz filter
- Dayana Krawchuk (1) Apply Dayana Krawchuk filter
- Emma Bryans (1) Apply Emma Bryans filter
- Heejin Son (1) Apply Heejin Son filter
- Kim Hargreaves (1) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Lauren Tucker (1) Apply Lauren Tucker filter
- Linda Whaley (1) Apply Linda Whaley filter
- Michelle Browne (1) Apply Michelle Browne filter
- Quail Studio (1) Apply Quail Studio filter
- Sara Thornett (1) Apply Sara Thornett filter
- Vicki Walker (1) Apply Vicki Walker filter
- Vicky Sedgwick (1) Apply Vicky Sedgwick filter
- Fun Items (19) Apply Fun Items filter
- Occasions (18) Apply Occasions filter
- Children (4) Apply Children filter
- Babies (2) Apply Babies filter
- Accessories (1) Apply Accessories filter
This homeware bunting, worked in Handknit Cotton, makes for a fun addition to the home.
With an eye catching design, this stylish cushion uses the beautiful Handknit Cotton.
This fun project is simple to make and uses Pure Wool Worsted to brighten the kitchen.
Using the 100% cotton yarn, Handknit Cotton, this bunting is great for all occasions.
This homeware project features a slip stitch lattice design and uses Pure Wool Worsted.
This homeware piece is worked in Handknit Cotton and showcases a beautiful chevron pattern.
These cute crochet chicks can be used as a toy or an egg cosy and use Baby Merino Silk DK.
Finished with a crochet trim, this chunky homeware blanket is worked in super soft Cocoon.
Using Pure Wool Worsted, this eye-catching cushion is a great addition to any home.
Using our gorgeous Wool Cotton yarn, this textured cushion is designed by Sarah Hatton.
Designed by Martin Storey, this colourful cushion uses Pure Wool Superwash Worsted.
This fun and quick project in Pure Wool Worsted would make an adorably cute gift.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area