patterns by yarn
- Pure Wool Superwash Worsted (10) Apply Pure Wool Superwash Worsted filter
- Softyak DK (9) Apply Softyak DK filter
- Felted Tweed (7) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Baby Merino Silk DK (4) Apply Baby Merino Silk DK filter
- Handknit Cotton (4) Apply Handknit Cotton filter
- Hemp Tweed (4) Apply Hemp Tweed filter
- Felted Tweed Aran (3) Apply Felted Tweed Aran filter
- Creative Linen (2) Apply Creative Linen filter
- Big Wool (1) Apply Big Wool filter
- Cotton Glacé (1) Apply Cotton Glacé filter
- Pure Wool Superwash DK (1) Apply Pure Wool Superwash DK filter
- Martin Storey (20) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Kaffe Fassett (12) Apply Kaffe Fassett filter
- Arne & Carlos (8) Apply Arne & Carlos filter
- Lisa Richardson (6) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Janice Anderson (2) Apply Janice Anderson filter
- Sarah Hatton (2) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Anna Nikipirowicz (1) Apply Anna Nikipirowicz filter
- Gemma Atkinson (1) Apply Gemma Atkinson filter
- Konrad Siebenhüter (1) Apply Konrad Siebenhüter filter
- Linda Whaley (1) Apply Linda Whaley filter
- Marie Wallin (1) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Quail Studio (1) Apply Quail Studio filter
Colourful wrap designed by Kaffe Fassett using 9 shades of Handknit Cotton.
All Releases to Kaffe Fassett's Knit Along 2017 in Pure Wool Superwash Worsted
This stunning and colourful intarsia throw would make a great centre piece to any room.
Designed using Handknit Cotton, this throw and cushion use slip stitch colour techniques.
Knit this stunning throw in Creative Linen using eye-catching slip stitch patterning.
These adorable, super sweet bears are created using garter stitch in Pure Wool Worsted.
The first release of Martin Storey's Knit Along.
This bright throw in Pure Wool Superwash Worsted boasts an iconic tumbling blocks pattern.
Rowan's first Mystery Knit Along, designed by Martin Storey
Using Handknit Cotton and its pretty colour palette, this blanket is perfect for a picnic.
This is all releases of Kaffe Fassett's Pure Wool Worsted mystery Afghan knit-a-long.
This homeware piece is worked in Handknit Cotton and showcases a beautiful chevron pattern.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area