patterns by yarn
- Handknit Cotton (14) Apply Handknit Cotton filter
- Pure Wool Superwash Worsted (14) Apply Pure Wool Superwash Worsted filter
- Baby Merino Silk DK (8) Apply Baby Merino Silk DK filter
- Creative Linen (8) Apply Creative Linen filter
- Hemp Tweed (4) Apply Hemp Tweed filter
- Kid Classic (4) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Felted Tweed (3) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Felted Tweed Aran (3) Apply Felted Tweed Aran filter
- Cotton Glacé (2) Apply Cotton Glacé filter
- Big Wool (1) Apply Big Wool filter
- Cocoon (1) Apply Cocoon filter
- Kidsilk Haze (1) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
- Martin Storey (16) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Lisa Richardson (14) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Kaffe Fassett (8) Apply Kaffe Fassett filter
- Sarah Hatton (6) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Arne & Carlos (4) Apply Arne & Carlos filter
- Janice Anderson (3) Apply Janice Anderson filter
- Gemma Atkinson (2) Apply Gemma Atkinson filter
- Jem Weston (2) Apply Jem Weston filter
- Marie Wallin (2) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Rowan (2) Apply Rowan filter
- Anna Nikipirowicz (1) Apply Anna Nikipirowicz filter
- Dayana Krawchuk (1) Apply Dayana Krawchuk filter
- Emma Bryans (1) Apply Emma Bryans filter
- Heejin Son (1) Apply Heejin Son filter
- Kim Hargreaves (1) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Lauren Tucker (1) Apply Lauren Tucker filter
- Linda Whaley (1) Apply Linda Whaley filter
- Michelle Browne (1) Apply Michelle Browne filter
- Quail Studio (1) Apply Quail Studio filter
- Sara Thornett (1) Apply Sara Thornett filter
- Vicki Walker (1) Apply Vicki Walker filter
- Vicky Sedgwick (1) Apply Vicky Sedgwick filter
- Fun Items (19) Apply Fun Items filter
- Occasions (18) Apply Occasions filter
- Children (4) Apply Children filter
- Babies (2) Apply Babies filter
- Accessories (1) Apply Accessories filter
This clever modular design in Handknit Cotton can produce a bed runner or a cushion.
Designed using Handknit Cotton, this throw and cushion use slip stitch colour techniques.
Crochet these cute and stylish circular cushions in Handknit Cotton or Creative Linen.
Crochet these pretty, colourful and simple pots in Creative Linen or Handknit Cotton.
Knit this pretty, circular bolster cushion in our classic Handknit Cotton yarn.
Knit this stunning throw in Creative Linen using eye-catching slip stitch patterning.
This colourful blanket and cushion are worked using the entrelac technique.
This pretty and romantic accessory is great for stash busting and uses Pure Wool Worsted.
This adorable crochet mug hug in Pure Wool Worsted can be embellished how you choose.
Using Cocoon, this homeware centre piece is made up of 150 small motifs in four shades.
These adorable, super sweet bears are created using garter stitch in Pure Wool Worsted.
This fun, festive homeware project uses Kid Classic and is perfect for the holiday season.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area