patterns by yarn
- Pure Wool Superwash Worsted (11) Apply Pure Wool Superwash Worsted filter
- Baby Merino Silk DK (4) Apply Baby Merino Silk DK filter
- Kid Classic (2) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Pure Wool Superwash DK (2) Apply Pure Wool Superwash DK filter
- Cotton Glacé (1) Apply Cotton Glacé filter
- Handknit Cotton (1) Apply Handknit Cotton filter
- Janice Anderson (3) Apply Janice Anderson filter
- Dayana Krawchuk (2) Apply Dayana Krawchuk filter
- Gemma Atkinson (2) Apply Gemma Atkinson filter
- Kaffe Fassett (2) Apply Kaffe Fassett filter
- Martin Storey (2) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Sarah Hatton (2) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Anne Featonby (1) Apply Anne Featonby filter
- Claire Durbin (1) Apply Claire Durbin filter
- Esther Hartley (1) Apply Esther Hartley filter
- Kim Hargreaves (1) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Kristen Rettig (1) Apply Kristen Rettig filter
- Lauren Tucker (1) Apply Lauren Tucker filter
- Maria Niedermayer (1) Apply Maria Niedermayer filter
- Rowan (1) Apply Rowan filter
- Sarah Woodhouse (1) Apply Sarah Woodhouse filter
- Sara Thornett (1) Apply Sara Thornett filter
- Vicky Sedgwick (1) Apply Vicky Sedgwick filter
- Fun Items (14) Apply Fun Items filter
- Occasions (7) Apply Occasions filter
- Children (2) Apply Children filter
- Accessories (1) Apply Accessories filter
- Babies (1) Apply Babies filter
Knit this homeware cushion, a design by Martin Storey using Pure Wool Superwash Worsted
Colourful wrap designed by Kaffe Fassett using 9 shades of Handknit Cotton.
This stunning and colourful intarsia throw would make a great centre piece to any room.
This bolster-style cushion features a textured stitch and uses Pure Wool Worsted.
This collection has a variety of designs within the pattern and uses Pure Wool Worsted.
Knitted in Pure Wool Worsted, this homeware project has a stylish cable central panel.
This exclusive Shaun the Sheep 25 square picnic blanket is worked in Pure Wool DK
This owl doorstop uses our popular Pure Wool Superwash DK and Baby Merino Silk DK yarns.
This fun homeware piece is french knitted using Cocoon. The finished piece measures 94cm.
This homeware project features an eye-catching floral pattern and uses Pure Wool Worsted.
This fun project is simple to make and uses Pure Wool Worsted to brighten the kitchen.
This homeware project features a slip stitch lattice design and uses Pure Wool Worsted.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area