patterns by yarn
- Handknit Cotton (4) Apply Handknit Cotton filter
- Creative Linen (3) Apply Creative Linen filter
- Pure Wool Superwash Worsted (3) Apply Pure Wool Superwash Worsted filter
- Baby Merino Silk DK (1) Apply Baby Merino Silk DK filter
- Cocoon (1) Apply Cocoon filter
- Felted Tweed (1) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Kid Classic (1) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Kidsilk Haze (1) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
- Lisa Richardson (8) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Marie Wallin (2) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Sarah Hatton (2) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Emma Bryans (1) Apply Emma Bryans filter
- Heejin Son (1) Apply Heejin Son filter
- Jem Weston (1) Apply Jem Weston filter
- Michelle Browne (1) Apply Michelle Browne filter
- Sara Thornett (1) Apply Sara Thornett filter
- Vicki Walker (1) Apply Vicki Walker filter
The Lisa Richardson CAL 2017 uses 10 shades of Felted Tweed.
Crochet these cute and stylish circular cushions in Handknit Cotton or Creative Linen.
Crochet these pretty, colourful and simple pots in Creative Linen or Handknit Cotton.
This design in Handknit Cotton can be worked as a delicate doily or a chunky rug/cushion.
This pretty and romantic accessory is great for stash busting and uses Pure Wool Worsted.
This adorable crochet mug hug in Pure Wool Worsted can be embellished how you choose.
Using Cocoon, this homeware centre piece is made up of 150 small motifs in four shades.
This fun, festive homeware project uses Kid Classic and is perfect for the holiday season.
Created using our gorgeous Big Wool yarn, this rug is comprised of 30 crochet motifs.
This owl doorstop uses our popular Pure Wool Superwash DK and Baby Merino Silk DK yarns.
Using Handknit Cotton and its pretty colour palette, this blanket is perfect for a picnic.
This festive homeware piece is worked in Kidsilk Haze and would be perfect for Christmas.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area