patterns by yarn
- Gemma Atkinson (2) Apply Gemma Atkinson filter
- Janice Anderson (2) Apply Janice Anderson filter
- Anna Nikipirowicz (1) Apply Anna Nikipirowicz filter
- Kim Hargreaves (1) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Lisa Richardson (1) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Martin Storey (1) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Sarah Hatton (1) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Vicky Sedgwick (1) Apply Vicky Sedgwick filter
- Fun Items (6) Apply Fun Items filter
- Accessories (1) Apply Accessories filter
- Children (1) Apply Children filter
Knit this homeware cushion, a design by Martin Storey using Pure Wool Superwash Worsted
This bright and fun project would brighten any home and is worked in Baby Merino Silk DK.
This fun project is simple to make and uses Pure Wool Worsted to brighten the kitchen.
Using the 100% cotton yarn, Handknit Cotton, this bunting is great for all occasions.
This fun and quick project in Pure Wool Worsted would make an adorably cute gift.
These cute toy chicks are a perfect Easter pattern using Baby Merino Silk DK.
Using Kid Classic, this cute hot water bottle cover with heart motif is the ideal gift.
Perfect for an all British celebration, this quirky bunting uses Pure Wool Superwash DK.
A cute valentines gift, these toy chicks use Cotton Glacé and Baby Merino Silk DK.
Perfect for brightening up any Christmas tree, these festive decorations use Kid Classic.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area