Digital Patterns from Rowan
- Fun Items (7) Apply Fun Items filter
- Accessories (1) Apply Accessories filter
- Children (1) Apply Children filter
- Lisa Richardson (4) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Janice Anderson (2) Apply Janice Anderson filter
- Jem Weston (2) Apply Jem Weston filter
- Anna Nikipirowicz (1) Apply Anna Nikipirowicz filter
- Gemma Atkinson (1) Apply Gemma Atkinson filter
- Kim Hargreaves (1) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Martin Storey (1) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Sarah Hatton (1) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Vicky Sedgwick (1) Apply Vicky Sedgwick filter
Knit this homeware cushion, a design by Martin Storey using Pure Wool Superwash Worsted
This pretty and romantic accessory is great for stash busting and uses Pure Wool Worsted.
This adorable crochet mug hug in Pure Wool Worsted can be embellished how you choose.
This fun, festive homeware project uses Kid Classic and is perfect for the holiday season.
This festive homeware piece is worked in Kidsilk Haze and would be perfect for Christmas.
These cute crochet chicks can be used as a toy or an egg cosy and use Baby Merino Silk DK.
This fun and quick project in Pure Wool Worsted would make an adorably cute gift.
This adorable character uses just one ball of DK yarn and is the perfect Easter treat.
These cute toy chicks are a perfect Easter pattern using Baby Merino Silk DK.
This festive homeware piece is the perfect Christmas decoration and uses Felted Tweed.
Using Kid Classic, this cute hot water bottle cover with heart motif is the ideal gift.
Perfect for an all British celebration, this quirky bunting uses Pure Wool Superwash DK.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area