patterns by yarn
- Martin Storey (3) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Sarah Hatton (2) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Andrea McHugh (1) Apply Andrea McHugh filter
- Gemma Atkinson (1) Apply Gemma Atkinson filter
- Janice Anderson (1) Apply Janice Anderson filter
- Kim Hargreaves (1) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Lisa Richardson (1) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Vicky Sedgwick (1) Apply Vicky Sedgwick filter
Featuring a bow fastening and rib detail, this pretty cardigan is worked in Cotton Glacé.
This homeware project has a fabric pocket detail and is worked in Baby Merino Silk DK.
This bright and fun project would brighten any home and is worked in Baby Merino Silk DK.
This fun project is simple to make and uses Pure Wool Worsted to brighten the kitchen.
Using the 100% cotton yarn, Handknit Cotton, this bunting is great for all occasions.
This pretty and eye-catching necklace is made up of four corsages worked in Kidsilk Haze.
This fun and quick project in Pure Wool Worsted would make an adorably cute gift.
This adorable cardigan features a pretty corsage and is knitted in Baby Merino Silk DK.
These cute toy chicks are a perfect Easter pattern using Baby Merino Silk DK.
Designed by Martin Storey, this vivid sweater with flroal motif is worked in Cotton Glacé.
With basket detail pockets and fun flower motifs, this cardigan uses Baby Merino Silk DK.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area