Digital Patterns from Rowan
- Sarah Hatton (4) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Martin Storey (3) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Lisa Richardson (2) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Andrea McHugh (1) Apply Andrea McHugh filter
- Gemma Atkinson (1) Apply Gemma Atkinson filter
- Janice Anderson (1) Apply Janice Anderson filter
- Jem Weston (1) Apply Jem Weston filter
- Kim Hargreaves (1) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Vicky Sedgwick (1) Apply Vicky Sedgwick filter
patterns by yarn
Featuring a bow fastening and rib detail, this pretty cardigan is worked in Cotton Glacé.
This homeware project has a fabric pocket detail and is worked in Baby Merino Silk DK.
This bright and fun project would brighten any home and is worked in Baby Merino Silk DK.
This fun project is simple to make and uses Pure Wool Worsted to brighten the kitchen.
Using the 100% cotton yarn, Handknit Cotton, this bunting is great for all occasions.
This homeware piece is worked in Handknit Cotton and showcases a beautiful chevron pattern.
This pretty and eye-catching necklace is made up of four corsages worked in Kidsilk Haze.
These cute crochet chicks can be used as a toy or an egg cosy and use Baby Merino Silk DK.
This fun and quick project in Pure Wool Worsted would make an adorably cute gift.
This adorable character uses just one ball of DK yarn and is the perfect Easter treat.
This adorable cardigan features a pretty corsage and is knitted in Baby Merino Silk DK.
These cute toy chicks are a perfect Easter pattern using Baby Merino Silk DK.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area