patterns by yarn
- Kidsilk Haze (9) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
- Cocoon (6) Apply Cocoon filter
- Kid Classic (6) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Big Wool (2) Apply Big Wool filter
- Creative Linen (2) Apply Creative Linen filter
- Felted Tweed (2) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Felted Tweed Aran (2) Apply Felted Tweed Aran filter
- Cotton Glacé (1) Apply Cotton Glacé filter
- Marie Wallin (8) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Martin Storey (7) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Sarah Hatton (5) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Grace Melville (3) Apply Grace Melville filter
- Brandon Mably (2) Apply Brandon Mably filter
- Lisa Richardson (2) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Sharon Miller (2) Apply Sharon Miller filter
- Deborah Newton (1) Apply Deborah Newton filter
- Erika Knight (1) Apply Erika Knight filter
- Georgia Farrell (1) Apply Georgia Farrell filter
- Jennie Atkinson (1) Apply Jennie Atkinson filter
- Kim Barnette (1) Apply Kim Barnette filter
- Kim Hargreaves (1) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Stephanie White (1) Apply Stephanie White filter
- Theresa Venning (1) Apply Theresa Venning filter
Knit Esk, a ladies v neck, cabled cardigan from the Brushed Fleece brochure, designed by Martin Storey, using Brushed Fleece. For the intermediate knitter.
Knit Lune, a ladies lace sweater from the Brushed Fleece brochure, designed by Martin Storey, using Brushed Fleece. For the intermediate knitter.
Knit Cole, a ladies round neck sweater from the Brushed Fleece brochure, designed by Martin Storey, using Brushed Fleece. For the intermediate knitter.
Using the beautiful Creative Linen, this scoop neck cardigan was designed by Kim Barnette.
Knit this matching accessory hat and snood designed exclusively for Knitrowan by Georgia Farrell.
Knit this ladies zip up cable cardigan, a design from the Rowan archive that is now available to purchase online.
This eye-catching sweater features a chequered pattern and uses Big Wool and Kidsilk Haze.
This open-sleeved cardigan in Big Wool and Kidsilk Haze has decorative edges and a neck tie.
Knit this women’s textured cable sweater, a design by Marie Wallin using Cocoon
Knit this men’s cabled sweater, a design by Marie Wallin using Cocoon
Using Kidsilk Haze and Swarovksi, this lacy dress was designed by Sarah Hatton.
Designed by Brandon Mably, knit this striped unisex piece using Kid Classic.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area