patterns by yarn
- Amy Herzog (10) Apply Amy Herzog filter
- Kim Hargreaves (10) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Marie Wallin (6) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Sarah Hatton (6) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Martin Storey (5) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Grace Melville (4) Apply Grace Melville filter
- Lisa Richardson (4) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Brandon Mably (2) Apply Brandon Mably filter
- Ruth Green (2) Apply Ruth Green filter
- Erika Knight (1) Apply Erika Knight filter
- Gemma Atkinson (1) Apply Gemma Atkinson filter
- Heike Kruessel (1) Apply Heike Kruessel filter
- Julie Ferguson (1) Apply Julie Ferguson filter
- Leah Sutton (1) Apply Leah Sutton filter
- Zandra Rhodes (1) Apply Zandra Rhodes filter
This slightly cropped cable cardigan was designed by Martin Storey. Our gorgeous Kid Classic yarn shows off the intricate cables perfectly.
This eye-catching sweater features a chequered pattern and uses Big Wool and Kidsilk Haze.
Knit Fingle, a ladies round neck sweater from Rowan Knitting and Crochet Magazine 58, designed by Brandon Mably using the soft spun yarn Kid Classic.
This versatile cardigan, featuring a belt hole, is worked in our popular Kid Classic yarn.
To be knitted as either a sweater or cardigan, this design is worked in Kid Classic.
Knit Iceberg, a ladies long line cardigan from Rowan Knitting and Crochet Magazine 58, designed by Lisa Richardson using Kid Classic and Kidsilk Haze.
Designed by Brandon Mably, knit this striped unisex piece using Kid Classic.
This beautiful stole with zigzag lace stitch detail, uses our cosy Kid Classic yarn.
This slouchy sweater with cardigan option is knitted in Kid Classic or Hemp Tweed.
Knit Nippy, a ladies chunky roll neck sweater from Rowan Knitting and Crochet Magazine 58, designed by Amy Herzog using the beautiful yarn Cocoon.
Knit Noelle, a ladies scoop neck sweater from Rowan Knitting and Crochet Magazine 58, designed by Sarah Hatton using the beautiful yarn Kid Classic.
This simple, cosy jumper is knitted in Kid Classic with a gorgeous high neck collar.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area