patterns by yarn
- Amy Herzog (10) Apply Amy Herzog filter
- Kim Hargreaves (10) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Sarah Hatton (6) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Marie Wallin (5) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Grace Melville (4) Apply Grace Melville filter
- Martin Storey (4) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Brandon Mably (2) Apply Brandon Mably filter
- Lisa Richardson (2) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Ruth Green (2) Apply Ruth Green filter
- Erika Knight (1) Apply Erika Knight filter
- Gemma Atkinson (1) Apply Gemma Atkinson filter
- Heike Kruessel (1) Apply Heike Kruessel filter
- Julie Ferguson (1) Apply Julie Ferguson filter
- Leah Sutton (1) Apply Leah Sutton filter
- Zandra Rhodes (1) Apply Zandra Rhodes filter
This coat-style cardigan was designed by Erika Knight using our popular Kid Classic yarn.
Worked in Kid Classic, this fairisle sweater dress is great for layering in cooler months.
This elegant top, with two versions, was designed by Marie Wallin using Kid Classic.
This elegant sweater features deep rib cuffs and welt and uses our cosy Kid Classic yarn.
To be worn as arm warmers too, these accessory leg warmers use our soft Kid Classic yarn.
This stylish cabled sweater was designed by Kim Hargreaves using cosy Kid Classic.
This classic, oversized cardigan was designed by Marie Wallin using Kid Classic.
This stylish and flattering batwing jacket has a tie twist and is worked in Kid Classic.
This textured sweater with three-quarter length sleeves is worked in Kid Classic.
This pretty long line sweater was designed by Kim Hargreaves using soft Kid Classic.
This colourful skirt features a fairisle pattern and uses Kid Classic and Kidsilk Haze.
Using Kid Classic and Kidsilk Haze, this stylish sweater was designed by Kim Hargreaves.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area