patterns by yarn
- Kim Hargreaves (10) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Amy Herzog (6) Apply Amy Herzog filter
- Marie Wallin (5) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Martin Storey (4) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Grace Melville (3) Apply Grace Melville filter
- Brandon Mably (2) Apply Brandon Mably filter
- Lisa Richardson (2) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Ruth Green (2) Apply Ruth Green filter
- Sarah Hatton (2) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Erika Knight (1) Apply Erika Knight filter
- Gemma Atkinson (1) Apply Gemma Atkinson filter
- Heike Kruessel (1) Apply Heike Kruessel filter
- Leah Sutton (1) Apply Leah Sutton filter
- Zandra Rhodes (1) Apply Zandra Rhodes filter
Knit this beuatifully cosy jumper using Kid Classic, featuring a stylish fisherman’s rib.
A great option for cooler climes, this oversized sweater is worked in Kid Classic.
This striking jacket is worked in super soft Cocoon and has a plain and striped version.
With contrasting colour fronts, this moss stitch cardigan is worked in Kid Classic.
Designed by Sarah Hatton, this moss stitch and cable cardigan is worked in Kid Classic.
Featuring a cable and moss stitch pattern, this chunky poncho is worked in Kid Classic.
To be knitted in either Kid Classic or Hemp Tweed, this hat is a great winter accessory.
Featuring textured cuffs and pocket detail, this cosy cardigan is knitted in Kid Classic.
This cosy sweater was designed in Kid Classic and features a pretty slip stitch pattern.
This eye-catching sweater features a chequered pattern and uses Big Wool and Kidsilk Haze.
Knit Fingle, a ladies round neck sweater from Rowan Knitting and Crochet Magazine 58, designed by Brandon Mably using the soft spun yarn Kid Classic.
This versatile cardigan, featuring a belt hole, is worked in our popular Kid Classic yarn.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area