patterns by yarn
- Felted Tweed (10) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Denim Revive (8) Apply Denim Revive filter
- Kidsilk Haze (7) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
- Alpaca Soft DK (4) Apply Alpaca Soft DK filter
- Moordale (4) Apply Moordale filter
- Big Wool (3) Apply Big Wool filter
- Softyak DK (3) Apply Softyak DK filter
- Alpaca Classic (2) Apply Alpaca Classic filter
- Kid Classic (2) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Felted Tweed Aran (1) Apply Felted Tweed Aran filter
- Pure Wool Superwash DK (1) Apply Pure Wool Superwash DK filter
- Martin Storey (32) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Arne & Carlos (17) Apply Arne & Carlos filter
- Brandon Mably (1) Apply Brandon Mably filter
- Kim Hargreaves (1) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Lisa Richardson (1) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Marie Wallin (1) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Vicky Sedgwick (1) Apply Vicky Sedgwick filter
Using Felted Tweed this v-neck tank with textured pattern was designed by Martin Storey.
This casual hat uses our popular Felted Tweed Aran and was designed by Martin Storey.
Knit this cable pattern
scarf in Felted Tweed designed by Martin Storey.
Knit this raglan sleeve cardigan designed by Martin Storey using Felted Tweed.
This cable cardigan was designed by Martin Storey and is knitted in Felted Tweed Aran.
Knit Fleet, a men's cabled sweater from the Brushed Fleece brochure, designed by Martin Storey, using Brushed Fleece. For the experiened knitter.
Knit Trent, a men's rib sweater from the Brushed Fleece brochure, designed by Martin Storey, using Brushed Fleece. For the beginner knitter.
Knit Usk, a men's cable cardigan from the Brushed Fleece brochure, designed by Martin Storey, using Brushed Fleece. For the experienced knitter.
This simple v-neck cardigan was designed by Martin Storey using cosy Kid Classic.
Designed by Brandon Mably, knit this striped unisex piece using Kid Classic.
This fun and festive unisex sweater was designed by Vicky Sedgwick using Felted Tweed.
Designed by Marie Wallin using Big Wool, this sweater is perfect for the winter months.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area