Digital Patterns from Rowan
- Martin Storey (55) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Erika Knight (3) Apply Erika Knight filter
- Kim Hargreaves (3) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Josh Bennett (2) Apply Josh Bennett filter
- Marie Wallin (2) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Sarah Hatton (2) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Brandon Mably (1) Apply Brandon Mably filter
- Carol Meldrum (1) Apply Carol Meldrum filter
- Lisa Richardson (1) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Vicky Sedgwick (1) Apply Vicky Sedgwick filter
patterns by yarn
- Denim Revive (8) Apply Denim Revive filter
- Original Denim (8) Apply Original Denim filter
- Rowan Selects Hemp Tweed Chunky (7) Apply Rowan Selects Hemp Tweed Chunky filter
- Cocoon (6) Apply Cocoon filter
- Big Wool (5) Apply Big Wool filter
- Moordale (4) Apply Moordale filter
- Felted Tweed (2) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Felted Tweed Aran (2) Apply Felted Tweed Aran filter
- Kid Classic (2) Apply Kid Classic filter
- All Seasons Cotton (1) Apply All Seasons Cotton filter
- Handknit Cotton (1) Apply Handknit Cotton filter
- Hemp Tweed (1) Apply Hemp Tweed filter
This stylish, textured cardigan is worked in Hemp Twed Chunky and has a ribbed v-neck.
This cable sweater is designed by Martin Storey.
Eye-catching and colourful, this fairisle cardigan for men is worked in Hemp Tweed Chunky.
Worked in Hemp Tweed Chunky, this textured sweater features a beautiful cabled front.
This unisex classic cable cardigan is designed by Martin Storey.
Designed by Brandon Mably, knit this striped unisex piece using Kid Classic.
This eye-catching fairisle sweater, with a cosy roll neck, is worked in Hemp Tweed Chunky.
The shirt-style jacket is designed by Martin Storey.
This cardigan features a beautiful textured stitch and is worked in Hemp Tweed Chunky.
This fun and festive unisex sweater was designed by Vicky Sedgwick using Felted Tweed.
Designed by Marie Wallin using Big Wool, this sweater is perfect for the winter months.
Designed by Sarah Hatton, this classic and stylish round neck sweater uses Original Denim.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area