patterns by yarn
- Original Denim (8) Apply Original Denim filter
- Denim Revive (5) Apply Denim Revive filter
- Felted Tweed (5) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Hemp Tweed (5) Apply Hemp Tweed filter
- Cocoon (4) Apply Cocoon filter
- Kidsilk Haze (4) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
- Alpaca Soft DK (3) Apply Alpaca Soft DK filter
- Softyak DK (3) Apply Softyak DK filter
- Big Wool (2) Apply Big Wool filter
- Kid Classic (2) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Moordale (2) Apply Moordale filter
- Felted Tweed Aran (1) Apply Felted Tweed Aran filter
- Handknit Cotton (1) Apply Handknit Cotton filter
- Pure Wool Superwash DK (1) Apply Pure Wool Superwash DK filter
- Martin Storey (38) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Arne & Carlos (8) Apply Arne & Carlos filter
- Lisa Richardson (6) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Erika Knight (2) Apply Erika Knight filter
- Josh Bennett (2) Apply Josh Bennett filter
- Kim Hargreaves (2) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Brandon Mably (1) Apply Brandon Mably filter
- Carol Meldrum (1) Apply Carol Meldrum filter
- Marie Wallin (1) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Sarah Hatton (1) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Vicky Sedgwick (1) Apply Vicky Sedgwick filter
Knit this eye-catching stripped sweater designed by ARNE & CARLOS.
This turtle neck jumper features an all over textured fair isle pattern.
This eye-catching jumper features a bold yoke pattern in stunning colours.
This lovely sweater by ARNE & CARLOS features an eye-catching modern Scandinavian intarsia detail.
Designed by ARNE & CARLOS this beautiful fair isle cardigan makes an eye-catching addition to any wardrobe.
This two-coloured fitted sweater was designed by ARNE & CARLOS.
Knitted in Felted Tweed, a blend of 50% wool, 25% alpaca and 25% viscose, and Kidsilk Haze, a mix of 70% mohair and 30% silk, this sweater features a modern Scandinavian motif and was designed by ARNE & CARLOS.
This eye-catching jumper features a simple but effective colourwork pattern.
Knit this Mans sweater designed by Lisa Richardson
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area