patterns by yarn
- Felted Tweed (5) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Kidsilk Haze (4) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
- Cocoon (3) Apply Cocoon filter
- Denim Revive (3) Apply Denim Revive filter
- Alpaca Soft DK (2) Apply Alpaca Soft DK filter
- Hemp Tweed (2) Apply Hemp Tweed filter
- Moordale (2) Apply Moordale filter
- Softyak DK (2) Apply Softyak DK filter
- Big Wool (1) Apply Big Wool filter
- Felted Tweed Aran (1) Apply Felted Tweed Aran filter
- Handknit Cotton (1) Apply Handknit Cotton filter
- Kid Classic (1) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Martin Storey (20) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Arne & Carlos (7) Apply Arne & Carlos filter
- Lisa Richardson (3) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Erika Knight (2) Apply Erika Knight filter
- Josh Bennett (2) Apply Josh Bennett filter
- Brandon Mably (1) Apply Brandon Mably filter
- Marie Wallin (1) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Vicky Sedgwick (1) Apply Vicky Sedgwick filter
Knit this mens gansey sweater, a design by Martin Storey using Denim Revive
Knit this mens sweater from Moordale, a design by Martin Storey using Moordale
Knit this mens round neck sweater from Moordale, a design by Martin Storey using Moordale
This hooded sweater was designed by Martin Storey and uses Hemp Tweed; 75% wool, 25% hemp.
Designed by Martin Storey this versatile raglan sleeve sweater is knitted in Felted Tweed.
Using Felted Tweed this
stylich turtle neck sweater was designed by Martin Storey.
Designed by Martin Storey this sweater uses two shades of Felted Tweed Aran.
Using Felted Tweed this v-neck tank with textured pattern was designed by Martin Storey.
This jumper, designed by Martin Storey, features a cable pattern and uses Hemp Tweed.
Knit Fleet, a men's cabled sweater from the Brushed Fleece brochure, designed by Martin Storey, using Brushed Fleece. For the experiened knitter.
Knit Trent, a men's rib sweater from the Brushed Fleece brochure, designed by Martin Storey, using Brushed Fleece. For the beginner knitter.
Designed by Brandon Mably, knit this striped unisex piece using Kid Classic.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area