patterns by yarn
- Denim Revive (5) Apply Denim Revive filter
- Felted Tweed (5) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Hemp Tweed (5) Apply Hemp Tweed filter
- Cocoon (4) Apply Cocoon filter
- Kidsilk Haze (4) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
- Alpaca Soft DK (3) Apply Alpaca Soft DK filter
- Softyak DK (3) Apply Softyak DK filter
- Big Wool (2) Apply Big Wool filter
- Kid Classic (2) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Moordale (2) Apply Moordale filter
- Felted Tweed Aran (1) Apply Felted Tweed Aran filter
- Handknit Cotton (1) Apply Handknit Cotton filter
- Pure Wool Superwash DK (1) Apply Pure Wool Superwash DK filter
- Martin Storey (30) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Arne & Carlos (8) Apply Arne & Carlos filter
- Lisa Richardson (6) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Erika Knight (2) Apply Erika Knight filter
- Josh Bennett (2) Apply Josh Bennett filter
- Brandon Mably (1) Apply Brandon Mably filter
- Kim Hargreaves (1) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Marie Wallin (1) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Vicky Sedgwick (1) Apply Vicky Sedgwick filter
This men's stocking stitch and fairlisle sweater has been designed by Lisa Richardson.
This men's stocking stitch and textured sweater is designed by Lisa Richardson.
This fun and festive unisex sweater was designed by Vicky Sedgwick using Felted Tweed.
This men's striped and cabled cardigan has been designed by Lisa Richardson.
This light summer sweater for men is knitted in our beautiful Cotton Glacé yarn,
This stylish intarsia sweater was designed by Martin Storey using super soft Cocoon.
Designed by Erika Knight, this textured, roll neck sweater is worked in cosy Cocoon.
This bright sweater showcases striping and a textured stitch and uses Felted Tweed.
Using the beautiful Cocoon, this hooded sweater for men was designed by Josh Bennett.
Worked in the soft Cocoon yarn, this classic mens sweater was designed by Erika Knight.
This cosy intarsia sweater was designed by Martin Storey using chunky Big Wool.
This stylish, fairisle cardigan is worked in our ever popular Pure Wool Superwash DK yarn.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area