patterns by yarn
- Felted Tweed (7) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Hemp Tweed (6) Apply Hemp Tweed filter
- Kidsilk Haze (6) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
- Denim Revive (5) Apply Denim Revive filter
- Original Denim (5) Apply Original Denim filter
- Alpaca Soft DK (4) Apply Alpaca Soft DK filter
- Cocoon (4) Apply Cocoon filter
- Moordale (3) Apply Moordale filter
- Softyak DK (3) Apply Softyak DK filter
- Big Wool (1) Apply Big Wool filter
- Kid Classic (1) Apply Kid Classic filter
- Martin Storey (38) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Arne & Carlos (12) Apply Arne & Carlos filter
- Lisa Richardson (6) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Carol Meldrum (1) Apply Carol Meldrum filter
- Erika Knight (1) Apply Erika Knight filter
- Josh Bennett (1) Apply Josh Bennett filter
- Kim Hargreaves (1) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Sarah Hatton (1) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Vicky Sedgwick (1) Apply Vicky Sedgwick filter
Knit Stour, a men's stocking stitch cardigan from the Brushed Fleece brochure, designed by Martin Storey, using Brushed Fleece. For the beginner knitter.
Knit Trent, a men's rib sweater from the Brushed Fleece brochure, designed by Martin Storey, using Brushed Fleece. For the beginner knitter.
Knit Usk, a men's cable cardigan from the Brushed Fleece brochure, designed by Martin Storey, using Brushed Fleece. For the experienced knitter.
This simple fairisle cardigan by Martin Storey is worked in our super soft Cocoon yarn.
This stylish ribbed scarf and beanie hat were designed by Martin Storey in cosy Cocoon.
This simple v-neck cardigan was designed by Martin Storey using cosy Kid Classic.
Designed by Lisa Richardson, this intarsia cabled cardigan is knitted in Hemp Tweed.
Using Hemp Tweeed, this slip stitch tank top has been designed by Lisa Richardson.
This cable sweater is designed by Martin Storey.
This unisex classic cable cardigan is designed by Martin Storey.
The shirt-style jacket is designed by Martin Storey.
This men's stocking stitch and fairlisle sweater has been designed by Lisa Richardson.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area