patterns by yarn
- Denim Revive (8) Apply Denim Revive filter
- Felted Tweed (6) Apply Felted Tweed filter
- Hemp Tweed (6) Apply Hemp Tweed filter
- Kidsilk Haze (6) Apply Kidsilk Haze filter
- Alpaca Soft DK (4) Apply Alpaca Soft DK filter
- Big Wool (4) Apply Big Wool filter
- Moordale (4) Apply Moordale filter
- Original Denim (3) Apply Original Denim filter
- Cocoon (2) Apply Cocoon filter
- Felted Tweed Aran (2) Apply Felted Tweed Aran filter
- Handknit Cotton (1) Apply Handknit Cotton filter
- Pure Wool Superwash DK (1) Apply Pure Wool Superwash DK filter
- Martin Storey (32) Apply Martin Storey filter
- Arne & Carlos (12) Apply Arne & Carlos filter
- Lisa Richardson (7) Apply Lisa Richardson filter
- Erika Knight (2) Apply Erika Knight filter
- Josh Bennett (2) Apply Josh Bennett filter
- Kim Hargreaves (2) Apply Kim Hargreaves filter
- Marie Wallin (1) Apply Marie Wallin filter
- Sarah Hatton (1) Apply Sarah Hatton filter
- Vicky Sedgwick (1) Apply Vicky Sedgwick filter
Knit this mens round neck sweater from Moordale, a design by Martin Storey using Moordale
This hooded sweater was designed by Martin Storey and uses Hemp Tweed; 75% wool, 25% hemp.
Designed by Martin Storey this versatile raglan sleeve sweater is knitted in Felted Tweed.
Using Felted Tweed this
stylich turtle neck sweater was designed by Martin Storey.
Designed by Martin Storey this sweater uses two shades of Felted Tweed Aran.
Using Felted Tweed this v-neck tank with textured pattern was designed by Martin Storey.
This casual hat uses our popular Felted Tweed Aran and was designed by Martin Storey.
These comfy socks are knitted in Hemp Tweed and were desigend by Martin Storey.
This jumper, designed by Martin Storey, features a cable pattern and uses Hemp Tweed.
Knit this cable pattern
scarf in Felted Tweed designed by Martin Storey.
Knit this raglan sleeve cardigan designed by Martin Storey using Felted Tweed.
This cable cardigan was designed by Martin Storey and is knitted in Felted Tweed Aran.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area